"Is this your girlfriend?"

I regret making that tweet about the YouTube channel, I haven't used Twitter for so long. Everyone's going to be expecting it. I'll just delete the Tweet.

"Y/NNNN!" Phil said childishly as he jogged over to me bending down to wrap his arms around me. "I have an idea!" Phil added.

"Which is?" I said standing up noticing Dan leaning on the door frame.

"We should all take a selfie together for mine and Dan's Instagram's and Twitters," Phil asked reaching for his phone.

"Yeah sure, we need to get good lighting though," I said standing up giggling and walking towards him. 

"Sweet!" Phil said reaching for his phone. 

Dan walked over to my side an leaned his arm on my shoulder. "Haha, Y/N you're the perfect height for an armrest." Dan chuckled.

I pushed him playfully. "No need to get violent Y/N." Dan gasped playfully.

"Are you two done?" Phil said impatiently.

"OK, I'm going to record a video," Dan said as he walked off out of the living room and into his bedroom.

Whilst Phil was on his phone looking through the photos that were taken I decided to sit on the sofa and scroll through my Instagram feed. I looked up at Phil, his inky black hair contrasting heavily with his frosty pale skin made him look even more beautiful. I used to believe his glacier eyes were ice cold, that they knew no warmth and never shared loved. That's what I used to believe. Now I know, the hottest fires always burn blue.

Phil looked up from his phone and gazed at me, however, I quickly looked down at my phone in an attempt to hide my embarrassment.

"I know you were looking at me Y/N." Phil chuckled amusedly.

"Oh umm." I tried to explain, only gibberish escaped my mouth. Awkwardly, I stood up to leave the room but Phil gently grabbed my arm,

"Where are you going?" Phil said innocently.

"I-" I tried to say before I was cut off by Phil pushing me against the wall.

I felt a hot breath on my neck, then the tender brush of lips. Burning as they make contact with my neck. A hand runs through my hair, as the kisses become harder and more urgent. Another hand slides around my waist and pulls me close to his pine scented body. His kisses are now on my shoulders and in my hair.

His lips brush mine. Not innocently, like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding. I want to pull away before I lose myself but I can't seem to...In this minty moment, my senses have been seduced and I can no longer think straight.

"Y/N" he whispers slowly, prolonging each letter as if to savour them.

I smile, my heart fluttering at his voice as I clasp my hands on either side of his face. Never before has my name ever felt so wonderful a one, I think, as I lean in for another.

//Time Skip//

Phil and I were sitting on the sofa after the whole kissing thing. We were watching some TV series that I didn't catch the name of. I was too deep in thought. Why did Phil kiss me? Most importantly, why did I kiss him back? I thought I liked Dan? My brain was furiously trying to answer these questions. However, I didn't notice Phil asking me a question.

"Hm?" I sounded.

"I said, do you want to go to Starbucks and get a drink? Dan is taking some time to film and all; I thought we should go out." Phil said nonchalantly.

"Oh yeah sure," I said walking over to where my shoes were.

After leaving the apartment I looked around. Pavements move as a great river of humanity, the roads rivers of cars. These buildings that have seen the modern age pass, standing in silent witness, weathered rocks stretching toward the blue sky. Here in our capital, in this canvas of life, the art of each face is something to savour. We are one nation in all our colours and faiths, all British under this spring sunshine, appreciating the golden daffodils who wave from beneath the trees. And so, Phil and I join the flow, two of millions, connected and separate, in liberty with a sense of belonging.

After placing our orders we both waited for our drinks to be called out and we found a table to sit at. Instinctively, I took out my phone. However, just as I took out my phone I heard the squeal of some young girl

"AMAZINGPHIL?!" She squeaked. I looked over to Phil as he slowly turned his body around to meet a short girl who was no taller than 5'2.

"Hello!" Phil said standing up opening his arms to hug the young fan, which she did.

"Oh my gosh! You're literally my favourite Youtuber ever." She said out of excitement. She looked over at me, and back to Phil.

"Where's Dan?" She asked confused as to why I was by Phil's side and not Dan.

"Oh, Dan is busy so I decided to get a drink with my friend. Y/N." Phil said frustratedly.

"Is this your girlfriend?" She said questioningly. Ok, this girl is really starting to get annoying now...

"No, she is not," Phil said trying to keep a cool tone.

"Oh ok. Can I get a picture? Then I need to go." She said disappointed to not find out new information.

"Sure," Phil said standing up.

//9:53pm//

Dan, Phil and I were all sitting in the living room all on our phones whilst the radio was playing on the TV.

"Y/N..." Dan said not looking up from his phone.

"Yeah?" I said changing my gaze over to his face being illuminated by his phone screen.

"Phil and I have been invited to VidCon. Do you want to come? Phil told me about the whole thing earlier at Starbucks with that girl, if you feel like it'd be awkward you can stay here."

I've never been to any kind of Youtuber convention before, I've never really had the money to go.

"Oh, no I'll come. Would it be ok for me too though? I don't want to be a burden." I hope I can go.

"No Y/N don't be so silly. I can email them and let them know you're coming and they'll sort something out." Dan said comfortingly nudging your arm. Yes!

"When are we going?" I asked.

"Next week. What're you going to do while we are doing panels and meets?" Dan questioned.

"I'll probably look around... I don't want people thinking I'm one of you guys' girlfriends again."

As soon as I said that I looked over to Phil. His face instantly dropped. Oh god, I feel terrible. As I looked back at Dan he looked speechless.

"Oh.. Sorry. I didn't mean it like tha- Never mind I'll just go to bed. Goodnight." I said standing up and walking towards the gaming room. I barely heard Phil try to stop me from walking away but he stopped as I walked out the living room.

AUTHORS NOTE:

I havent written on this is a while actually. But I might write some new chapters soon. IDK

Finished 16/04/18 23:11pm