Chapter 30

Warning!
Please be aware of grammatical errors. Thank you and happy reading!

_________________________________

ZABRINA'S POV

Nakarating naman na kaagad kami sa Japan.

May nakaabang saamin na isang kotse kung saan pag mamay-ari ni Dad. Sobrang dami ng properties ni Dad sa ibang bansa kaya walang problema saamin ang mag travel sa kung saan 'man.

"Good Afternoon, Mr. and Mrs. Lee. Also, young master and young lady." The man said. He's in his fourthy's i guess?

Pinagbuksan niya naman kami ng pinto.

"Can we rest first, jetlag is hitting on me."Mom said. Tumango nalang ako sakaniya.

Everyone needs to rest. I'm sure the location won't change. No need to worry, i guess.

"I'm so happy. Finally, we get to meet your Ate for a long period of time. Hindi pa'rin ako makapaniwala. One moment she's gone and now she's alive. What is great is she had a family. I can't wait to see mygrand daughter." Mommy excitedly hissed.

"Don't be so happy Mom. We still not yet know if she remember us. It's already year's when you lost her. If she knows about us then she'd come back without any doubt but she didn't. I think there's something wrong about her actions. But now, we need to rest. Let's meet her tomorrow and let's lighten up the truth." I said.

I know the story behind her disappearance but not the story of her, hiding herself from her own family. Better be a good reason though.

_____________________

Short ud cause why not? Char. Olats utak. TY:)