Chapter 55

Please be aware of some grammatical errors. Thank you and happy reading everyone! <3

__________________________________

            KYRA'S POV

I'm really hurt because of what happened. My own sister doesn't even recognized me as her own damn sister! We miss her. We don't want to force her if it's just ok put her in a great danger.
"Why can't we even visit her!" Kuya frustratedly said

"Calm down, Kuya! Zab will be in danger if we trigger her memories! We need to be patient when it comes to her! I don't want to hurt her. So please let's wait for her to recover her memories." I calmly said.

"I miss her," Kuya said. Tumango naman ajo at ngumiti.

"I miss her too but let's try to understand her situation. Don't tell mom and dad about her. This will make Zab panic more. Knowing Mom? She'll do everything for Zab to remember everything," pagkumbinsi ko naman kay Kuya. He nodded. Aish!

     JUSTINE'S POV

I slowly opened my eyes and I dreamed about Zab. She's taking care of me. How I wish it was true. I miss her.

Dahan-dahan akong bumangon at lumabas ng aking kwarto. Natigilan ako ng may makita akong pamilyar na tao.

I knew it! I'm not dreaming!
I comb her hair and kissed her forehead.

"I miss you, baby. Sana maalala mo na ako. Hanggang ngayon nasa akin ang patunay ng pagmamahalan natin. I hope one day I would offer you this again." I said. Natigilan naman ako ng bigla itong nagmulat ng mata.

"Thank you for taking care of me," I said. Gulat naman utong tumingin saakin at dali daling tumayo.

"Nah, It's fine. I felt guilty because of what I've said to you, so I did go here. I'm going now, my manager is waiting for me. Take care of yourself!" She said and walked away from me.

ZABRINA'S POV

I heard everything. I wanted to cry but i stopped it. I'll try, Justine. I'll try to remember everything but if it never happens. Sorry but I'll move forward without you on my present memories.