Chapter 53

Please be aware of some grammatical errors. Thank you and happy reading everyone! <3

__________________________________

      ZABRINA'S POV

"Zabrina!!" Napa tayo naman ako kaagad sa boses na sumigaw. Damn! What's with my manager again!

"Zabrina! It's time to get up. Don't be so lazy. You're here in the Philippines not to be a lazy woman! You're here to learn and serve your punishment. I'll be scolded by Mr. Lim, if he saw this situation! Zabrina!" She yelled. There she goes again with her usual morning routine.

"Yeah! I'm already up, so please lower your voice now. We'll be reported because of your voice. He's old, so why bother following his stupid instructions." Walang gana ko'ng saad at wala sa sariling pumasok sa cr.

"Your being nosy woman! Just trust him, he's the one who will save your career, after those stupid controversies of yours! So, just follow me and be an obedient woman!" Manager said. I just rolled my eyes and started to clean up myself. After my daily routines I came out pf my room to greet my oh so-active manager.

"Good morning to my pretty manager. So, what's our breakfast for today?" I asked politely. She looked at me and scanned my whole face.

"Oh? Are you sick? It's new huh? How come you want to eat breakfast here. Did something wrong happened in your school?" She asked. Sumimangot naman ako.

"So, there's this boy who keeps on following me like a psychotic guy. He's annoying as hell!" I frustratedly said. Bigla namang tumawa si Manager kaya sinamaan ko ito ng tingin.

"What's funny? I'm serious here!" I said pero tumawa parin ito.

"I'm just-no! It's really funny. You didn't even realize that maybe the psychotic guy you refer is inlove with you!" She said.

"You know what? Eating breakfast with you is not a good idea. I'll just eat somewhere else! Goodbye!" I said and walked to the parking lot.

Oh shit! I'm late. Dali-dali ako'ng pumasok sa kotse ko at pinaandar ng mabilis.

Nakarating naman kaagad ako kaya patakbo akong pumunta sa room. Mabuti nalang at naabutan ko'ng wala pa ang prof. Naupo na ako sa upuan ko at napalingon ng wala akong nakitang Justine sa klase. Huh? Nacucurious ako.

"Hey, do you know where Justine lives?" I asked my classmate.

"He's currently staying in his condo, if I remember it's in the Ave Residence and the unit's number is 58," she said. I nodded and thanked her.

"Gomawo!" I said and run towards the gate. It's my first time ditching a class. It's better be worth it though.

I drove my car towards the location of his condo. It's not that far from the school. Agad akong nagparking at pumasok sa loob. Hinarang naman ako ng isang bantay.

"Yes ma'am?" He asked. I smiled a bit.

"Oh hi? I'm a relative of the unit no. 58. I'm his wife and i needed to see him." I said while faking my tears.

"Oh ma'am! Sorry. You can now go!" The guy said. I smiled a bit and nodded.

Nakarating na ako sa floor ni Justine at nahanap ko na rin ang condo unit niya. What's his passcode?
I tried it and viola. It worked!
Agad ko namang hinanap si Justine and wth!

__________________
Stay tuned! Thank you!