End

Please be aware of some grammatical errors. Thank you and happy reading everyone! <3

_____________________________

JUSTINE'S POV

Hanggang ngayon ay walang malay parin si Zab. But the doctor said that the poison is not that deadly. Thank god! Mamaya- maya ay magigising na siya. Hanggang ngayon ay naiisip ko parin ang binitawang salita ni Zab. I'm scared, I love her more than she knows. Avril is also hospitalized because of what happened but the GW remained secret.

"I have a soup for you, eat this. You've been here since the day my sister was been hospitalized," mahinahong saad ni Ate Kyra. Tumango naman ako at ngumiti.

"Thank you, Ate. Pakilagay na lang muna sa lamesa. I'll eat that later." I calmly said.

"Maggkakaayos din kayo ni Zab. Knowing my sister, she cannot resist you!" Ate Kyra said. Napangiti naman ako sinabi niya at tumango.

"I'll stroll around first. If anything happens here, just call me on my number," she said. Tumango naman ako kay Ate Kyra at tuluyan na nga itong umalis.

Pinagmasdan ko naman si Zab na natutulog parin. She's the most beautiful woman I've ever saw in my life. Also an amazing woman who'll fight for you. Not just with your feelings also in close combat! My Gangster Queen. The woman who owned the half of me. The woman I'll marry.

"Zab, I know you are still mad. But please here me out. I know that you won't probably hear this but I wanted to tell you that she's the one who kissed me first. I didn't respond to her kisses. She just kissed me all of a sudden and I'm drunk! It was painful for me that I've hurt you. I'm so sorry! I'll admit that I was wrong. I shouldn't go to that place from the very start! But I love you! I really do love you. You're the only woman I will wait in front of the altar. You'll always be the most Amazing beautiful woman in my life. The mother of my future children and a loving wife to me. Wake up!" I calmly sais ang kissed her forehead.
Natihilan ako ng makita ko itong nag mulat at may luhang bumabadya sa kaniyang mga mata. So she's awake from the very start. She's an actress!

"Zab?" Hindi makapamiwala ko'ng saad.

"You're so corny! But still I'm so sorry for not hearing you out. I'm a bit dumb but still I did that because I needed space that time. It's really hard to see you kissed by another woman. Now, I'll forgive you." She said. Agad ko naman siyang niyakap.

"Thank you," i calmly said while hugging her. Agad naman akong napahawak sa bulsa ko at may hinanap na isang bagay bago kumalas sa yakap ni Zab. Oh i got it!

I showed her the thing

"Do you remember this?" Pertaining to the thing i shown.

"That ring!" She shockingly said. Tumawa naman ako.

"This is the one I gave you. It symbolises the upcoming wedding. And the sign of your engagement to me." I calmly said. Natawa naman si Zab.

"Zabrina Kaith Lee, will you be my fiancee again and let's get married tomorrow!" I said. Tumawa naman si Zab.

"I'll marry you Justine but not tomorrow!" She said. Napasimangot naman ako.

"Papayag ka o walang kasal na matutuloy?" She asked. Napangiti naman ako at sinuot sakaniya ang singsing.

"I love you, Zab!" I said.

"I love you, Justine!" She said and we hugged each other.

Maybe our story here is done but our journey in life is not yet over. My love for her will continue until the very end. It's been a rough story for the both of us.

       I will always love you, malimutan mo man ako o hindi. I'll always chase for you, my love.

__________________________

End of EL. Thank you sa lahat! See you!