Chapter 44

Please be aware of some grammatical errors. Thank you and happy reading everyone! <3

__________________________________

FAITH'S POV

It's been two years since Zab went missing because of the accident. I felt pity for my brother. He's been miserable since the day we lost Zab. He's back to being cold. Hanggang ngayon ay umaasa pa rin si Kuya na buhay si Zab.

"Kuya?" Pag-tawag ko naman sa pangalan niya pero tingnan niya lang ako at tinalikuran.

"Please move forward. It's been two years since we lost her! Hindi na siya babalik. She's dead kuya, please move on, hindi matutuwa si Zab sa nakikita niya. You've been miserable. Look at yourself it's not even you anymore. You've change real big!" I angrily said. I want him to wake up!

Tiningnan niya ako ng masama.

He's not my brother. He's not like this.

Ibang ibanag kuya ang nasa harap ko wala na ung dating kuya na masigla ung hindi manlang ako tinitingnan ng ganyan kasama.

"Are you her friend or what? How come you think like that! Sa ating dalawa ikaw ang matagal nakasama pero ganoon mo siya kadaling sukuan. How pathetic you are! Isipin niyo 'yung mga alaala niyo kasama siya. Do you think she'll just die like that no! I know her! I know that she survived that. Mautak si Zab! Paano pa at naging leader siya ng mga gangster. Mag- isip nga kayo bago niyo ako sabihang mag move on!" Galit na saad niya.

Napayuko ako sa sinabi niya. He's right! He's definitely right. Dapat hindi kami nawalan ng pag-asa.

TREYSON'S POV

Paano kung makita niya ang tunay niyang pamilya. It might trigger her memories. She's been there for me. I can't afford to lose her. But she's definitely not mine. If that happens the I'm willing to let go and start a new life without a sister again. This is the right time for her to be with them. I've taken her away for damn two years. It's a sin i committed.

During that time i saw her from the sea shore the doctor said that she's suffering an amnesia. It means she doesn't remember anything from her past. I took advantage of that. I did that cause she's look like my sister who's already dead. Biglang nabuhay ang aking sistema knowing that she will stay with me until she remembers everything from her past. Now is the right time for her to come back. I'm so happy that i could pretend as your brother.

I'll always love you like my own sister.

________________________________

Short ud as always. TYSM:)

KamsaHmnida medyo maikli lang heheehe but hope you like it