Chapter 1.2: NEW SCHOOL

Dianna's POV

We are currently here at the Principal's Office...

Nah. It’s not because nareport kami at maeexpel ulit.  Actually,  we are here to get our Class Schedules and other things that the school provides for their students. Bongga diba?

“Good morning to the three of you. Here's your class schedule.” Ma’am Principal greeted us as she handed pieces of papers to us

“Thank you!” we thanked her in chorus. Magalang yarne?

“By the way, your books and other things are on your respective locker already so just check it later okay? By the way, here's your keys.”

Mas ayos itong school na ito kesa sa previous school namin, well equipped. Kaso what would you expect sa isang elite school diba?

“Okay Ma'am, Thanks! See you around.” I smiled on her. Feel ko ‘yong kabaitan niya.

“Okay.  Enjoy your stay here in our school. Hurry,  you will be late in your first class.” she said so hurriedly turned to leave

Our first day will be gloomy,  I guess.

  [END OF DIANNA'S POV]

Sam's POV

We're are walking in the hallway at marami rin palang mga Marites kahit na sa elite school. Gosh.

“Oh my,  are they the transferees?  They really looked like angels👏”

“I love you baby!” one of the guy stated sexily

In fact,  it's not sexy.  It's creepy.

“Want a one night stand babe?” the other man said in a flirty tone

Disgusting shit. Bastos ang bunganga ng isang ito. Babe? We're not pigs for Pete's sake!  Baby? Mukha ba kaming sanggol? Kinginang utak ‘yan.

Yeah, we are BITCH but not a literal one. Our BITCH stands for, BEAUTIFUL INDIVIDUALS THAT CAN CAUSE HARM. And first and foremost, we’re not into one night stand because we’re not cheap!

“Hey babe,  wanna lick my ass?” the guy with a red hair blocked our way and smiled crookedly

He's getting on my nerves! And I wanna wipe that smile on his ugly face. Lakas ng loob niyang humarang pa sa daanan namin.

“Mind if I kick your balls asshole!” I hissed as I hit his damn treasure

He cussed angrily while jumping up and down. 

I guess it really hurts. Good for him!

His face turned red as it matches his red-colored hair. Kung ‘di ka ba naman kasi bastos at walang modo.

“Next time you messed up with as asshole,  your dead!” I glared on him

“That's enough Dianna. We're running late.” Sofia speaked behind me

“Right. It almost slipped off my mind!” I said as I glared at the bastard once again

And with that,  we started marching while all of the eyes are on us.

They must be really surprised. <smirk>
With us, they should expect the unexpected.

Fortunately we arrived in our room before the bell rings.

“I'll open it, are you ready?” Sofia asked

“Ready!” Me and Dianna agreed

So, she opened the door and tadaaaa... What the fuck is happening in here?
The classroom was overly chaotic!

We were really surprised. This is the classroom of the BSBA-1A so how come it's messy? Our hope to be classmates were throwing papers and notebooks on each other. And take note, not just a piece of paper and notebook but it's a whole pad paper and notebook. Parang mga Grade 1 Section 11 naman ang mga ‘to. 

Mukhang nagkamali ata kami ng classroom na napasukan, are we?

“Good morning, are you the transferees?” she questioned

“Good morning, Ma'am!” we greeted back

“Is this the classroom of the BSBA-1A Ma’am?” I enunciated

“Yes, indeed it is”. She smiled

If I'm not mistaken, she is Mrs. Mercado our adviser and Macroeconomics Teacher.

“Hello Ma'am,  I'm Sofia.  Can I ask something?” Sofia said

“Spill the tea”. Mrs. Mercado replied with a smile

“Why are they throwing their papers and notebooks on each other?” Sofia asked curiously

Dahil marami silang pambili nun? Kahit na!

“That's how they do their bonding. They are irritating sometimes but actually they are really nice”. Mrs. Mercado replied

Weird. Gusto pala nilang bonding is ‘yong may nasasaktan. Well, medyo advantage sa amin ‘yon.

We just nodded in return.

Gusto ko sanang itanong if pwede ba silang bugbugin kapag nainis kami sa kanila kaso ‘wag nalang pala baka makick out kami agad. Kapagod maglipat ng school ano.

"Okay Class, behave already. The transferees are here. Mind to say 'Hello' to them?!" She turned to our hope to be classmates.

“Hello!” they said in chorus

We greeted them back without minding their tone. They sound as if they unlike us.  But who cares. We will just return the favor.

[ END OF SAM'S POV ]

A/N: Sending a dozen of kisses to all of my pretty and even handsome readers out there 💋. Have a pleasant day everyone!