isaac lahey | don't let me down

[Song-Based]

DON'T LET ME DOWN
isaac lahey

[wc: 1114]
~°~

Crashing, hit a wall

You're in the middle of fighting when one of the opposing team throws you into the wall with so much force that you break through the concrete wall.

Right now I need a miracle
Hurry up now, I need a miracle

You sit in the corner of your moon lit room, crying into the palm of your hands. Wishing that someone will come to help you. Because, yes, you did feel alone.

Stranded, reaching out
I call your name but you're not around
I say your name but you're not around

You've been having nightmares since your last fight when the alpha of the other pack took control of you through his mind. All the betrayed looks your friends gave you. How could I be so weak? You kept asking yourself. Tonight you had another nightmare: you were in school getting ready for the next fight. As you were looking for Scott on further instructions, you turned the corner of a hall to find your whole pack walking towards you. They all looked--dead. "You see? We are dead because of you Y/N!" Called Stiles. "You betrayed us." Growled Scott. "I thought you were on our side!" Lydia yelled at you. They kept walking towards you, the further you backed away the more violent they would get. "Isaac." You called out for him but no one was there. You were trapped in a corner now. "Isaac, I need you." You whispered. Just as Scott was going to lunge at you, you woke up.

I need you, I need you, I need you right now
Yeah, I need you right now
So don't let me, don't let me, don't let me down

The pack told you not to, but you did otherwise. You followed them as they went to fight the same pack again. During the fight, you knew you were weaker than ever. But, to you, it was a risk you were willing to take for your pack. As long as your pack was okay, so were you.

I think I'm losing my mind now
It's in my head, darling I hope
That you'll be here, when I need you the most
So don't let me, don't let me, don't let me down
D-Don't let me down

You've been seeing things and having nightmares. Every night the same nightmare. Since you've been having that nightmare, at times everyone would look dead to you. It was too much for you, you'd cry constantly when this would happen. You didn't know what to do, you were truly on your own with this situation.

Don't let me down
Don't let me down, down, down
Don't let me down, don't let me down, down, down

More fighting. Whether it was with your inner monsters, with the opposing pack, or with anyone. There was just constantly more violence everywhere. All you could feel was rage and sadness. But there wasn't anything you could do about it.

R-r-running out of time
I really thought you were on my side
But now there's nobody by my side

You were running out of time to find an anchor before the next full moon. The nightmares and visions will get the best our of your wolf form. Those dream that wouldn't stop. Visions of you acting violently on your friends during the full moon because you don't have an anchor. You shot up from your bed, looking next to you half expecting to see Isaac there, but no one was there.

I need you, I need you, I need you right now
Yeah, I need you right now
So don't let me, don't let me, don't let me down
I think I'm losing my mind now
It's in my head, darling I hope
That you'll be here, when I need you the most
So don't let me, don't let me, don't let me down
D-Don't let me down

There were flashes of memories your mind.
Nightmares haunting you, day and night.
Of times when you had someone, but now
You didn't have anyone.

Don't let me down
Don't let me down, down, down
Don't let me down, don't let me down, down, down

They were advancing on you. They were in your nightmare. They were all in your head, but you didn't seem to know that. You screamed and cried but couldn't wake up.

Oh, I think I'm losing my mind now, yeah, yeah, yeah

You've has been wolfing out more often. You have had no control over yourself. Everything seemed dead to you. You truly felt like you were going insane.

I need you, I need you, I need you right now
Yeah, I need you right now
So don't let me, don't let me, don't let me down
I think I'm losing my mind now
It's in my head, darling I hope
That you'll be here, when I need you the most
So don't let me, don't let me, don't let me down
Don't let me down

3rd pov
After years of being strong, stone cold, she broke. Her past haunted her through her nightmares. She had no one to help her through it. One person saw this side to her often. That person was no longer next to her anymore. She cried but no one heard her.

Yeah, don't let me down
Don't let me down, oh no
Said don't let me down
Don't let me down
Don't let me down
Don't let me down, down, down

-flashback-

They were in the rain. She hovered over her last family member, who was now dead. Someone ripped her away from the dead body. Her nose immediately recognized his scent. She hugged him without hesitation, his arms wrapped around her figure. She dug her face into his chest and sobbed.

"I have no one." Cried Y/N.

"You have me." Issac said as he dug his head into her neck.

~~~

"No." She mumbled, tossing around in her bed. "Don't leave me. I have no one. Please!" Her nails starting growing out. She gripped the blankets with all her life. "Isaac!" Y/N shot up in her bed with tears running down her face.

"It's okay. I've got you." Issac held Jasmine in his arms.

"Promise?" She cried out.

"I promise, I will never let you go."

[A/N: I wrote this one like a year ago and it doesn't really include much Isaac, but I'll be making better ones!]