eli hudson | flights

FLIGHTS
eli hudson
[wc: 387]
~°~

"I'm just so sick of this town. Y'know? The murders, drama, school, people." I played with the beer bottle in my hand while I looked up at the stars.

"Where would you go if you could leave this town?" My eyes met his as I smiled at the question he asked.

Finishing the last sip of beer I had in my hand I looked over at him and shrugged,"I don't know. Los Angeles, Paris, New York, London?"

Eli chuckled softly and raised an eyebrow,"really?"

"What?" I tried to not smile but failed horribly. "They're nice places!"

"Out of everywhere in the world, you choose the four most typical places. We can literally make the world our playground!" He motioned to the view of the city from where we sat on the rooftop of some house.

An eyebrow raised at him this time. "We? Now I have to bring you too?" I joked making him smile widely.

"Yes, 'we'! I'll take you there." His blue eyes softened as he looked at me. "See." Eli scooted closer to me and pointed up at the sky, where an airplane was passing by faintly. "30,000 in the sky is where we're trying to be. The clouds will surround us and we'll drown out all the troubles and sounds. We'll touch the cities' ground and then we'll be astounded by the sights all around us." His hand motions painted the picture crystal clear in my mind. The pause made me turn around to look at him. "And it'll be just you and me." Eli was now looking down at me.

We were so close that we could hear each others soft breathing. My heart beat rapidly at the short distance between us. His face just a few inches from mine.

Before I could even respond to his words, his lips were on mines. I didn't hesitate to kiss back. His warm hand was on the side of my face and his soft lips on mines.

Eli pulled back slowly, smiling his bright white smile at me. "I'd like that." The words finally slipped from my lips.

"Good." His fingers intertwined with mines while my head laid on his shoulder.

We looked up at the stars, just enjoying the moment. And for once in a while, I didn't feel scared anymore.

[I LOVED ELI WITH ALL MY HEART
short but I liked it]