THIS SCHOOL IS SCARY

HEYYY. PEEOPLE. IN DA CLUB- No. Just. No...

Meh. Well. I have written. Once again. A fan fiction. And uh. It's for. The World God Only Knows.

Excuse. Uh. Me. For. Writing. This so very. uh. Akwardly. I hope you.... you enjoy.. this...

> -<

 _____________________________________ FIGHT ON!

I blankly frown up at the sky through the window.

“And they say it’ll rain all week?” I turn my head to look at my new principal. He sighs.

“I’m sorry your first few days at Maijima High will have to be like this,” he says flatly as he rummages through a day-planner. He scribbles into it momentarily before he gently places down his pen. “Okay. I’ll show you to your class now. You can speak with Nikaido-Sensei until your classmates arrive.” I nod.

“My homeroom teacher?” I give him a quizzical look as I stand down from my perch on one of the chairs in his office.

“C-careful… And yes.” He stands and gives me a look as if to say, “I’m-sorry-that-you-have-no-idea-what-you’re-getting-into.” With confusion splattered all over my face, I grab my messenger bag and tuck an annoying strand hair of dark behind my ear. He goes out and waits for me to catch up. For the most part, the campus is pretty huge and as we go towards the classrooms, I spot a staircase that goes up to the roof.

Maybe if I can get cleaning duty, I can get a key, sneak out with it and make a double. That's what I did in my other school. Going up there whenever I wanted would be real nice…

I smash into the principal’s back when he stops short and I’m in la-la land. Dazed, I stumble backwards, only to walk into another person. Falling, I manage a pleading “I’m soorryyyy." But I don’t end up falling. Someone’s got a firm grip on my wrist. Having closed in terror, I open my eyes.

WHAT?

He’s not even paying attention. Instead, his eyes are glued to a PFP, something I’d recognize in an instant because my brother played his all the time (or at least all in the two hours of battery life it had) and he’s waiting for me to steady myself so he can resume.

“Ah. Nice catch, Katsuragi-san,” the principal muses. I sharply pull away from this… Katsuragi.

“Thanks.” I try to sound irritated, but my voice cracks, and by the small grin on his face, he doesn’t take me seriously. Katsuragi opens the classroom door and steps in, his eyes never leaving the screen of his PFP. I follow the principal inside, and a woman, who is probably Nikaido, turns around. Her jet black bob and dark get-up shock me into silence. She smiles warmly, but it’s not at all reassuring...

It’s…

Creepy.

“I hope you have a terrible time,” she sings. My face falls like a dish, and I can tell the principal is sweat-dropping. “Kidding, KIDDING!”

THIS WOMAN… THIS WOMAN IS A SADIST.

“Take a seat over there in the back.”

Startled, I trudge over to the back of the room, being careful not to lock eyes with Nikaido, or give Katsuragi any attention. …THIS SCHOOL IS SCARY. I sink into my chair, clutching my bag to my chest and my heart jumps, before stopping momentarily. I hold my breath until it resumes. It’d been doing this recently, when my parents showed my brother and I the house we'd be moving into. I would be forced to go to the doctor’s, and I’d been diagnosed with Arrhythmia, which simply put is a heart-beat irregularity.