Hikari, The Mega Pervert.

HAI RECAP TIME I THINK!

"...Uh... I don't really know." She tugs the bullet and I wince again. There's  a moment of tension before she sighs in relief. It looks like she's gotten it out.

"That was weird...." She says again. Geez lady, we already know it was weird.

"What's weird?" Keima asks.

"It looks like," she pauses before her voice trails off.

"What?" Keima and I speak at the same time, but he snaps at her.

"W-well.... I used to work in a hospital... and...." She shuts down again.

"What?!" Keima barks.

"W-well... It  kind of looks like a fragment of a bullet..."

______________________ DUN DUN DUN~

There's a moment of silence, before Katsuragi and I burst out laughing.

A bullet? This lady is a dingbat!

Aha...

Our laughter doesn't last for long, out of fear she could be correct.

"B-but... Who tries to shoot someone in a high school? It's irrational... I have a feeling I've triggered a very important event..." Keima mutters the last part, pushing up his glasses. The nurse and I ignore that comment.

"...It just... Really looks like it." The nurse looks down at her feet. I keep my mouth shut. For one thing, I'm still panting. And I don't exactly want her to be right. But it's not like there are other theories at this point. Even if it was a bullet... Just say it was... I got lucky. It barely skimmed my arm. She emotionlessly finishes wrapping my arm and goes away. She tells Keima to go back to class blankly. After he leaves reluctantly, she comes back over and smiles at me. Just having him gone seems to ease my heart. "Oh hey, what happened to your eye?" She tilts her head.

"I fell and smacked my face on a railing," I say quickly.

"Hmmm.... Is that so?" She seems to doubt me.

Busted by the medical professional. I can't lie to her twice...

"Er... Um, no... That's not what happened. I was being s-stupid and I got punched..." To my surprise, she bursts out laughing.

Wiping tears from her eyes, she manages to say, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but that's just funny to me..."

"..Me too...... I mean, if I wasn't the one who got punched," I utter. That makes her laugh harder. She stands up, still giggling and tells me to rest. I have no reason to object, so I lie back and close my eyes. I sleep for a while, having a dream about the grasshopper dissection our class did in 7th grade. I asked a stupid question and made everyone laugh at me...

"Wait, Sensei, what do grasshoppers eat?" I asked, bouncing excitedly in my seat.

"Uh.. Leaves and plants an stuff like that. That's why we can dissect them. Imagine what a swarm of those suckers could to do crops."

"Oh... Do they eat grass? Or do they just hop on it?"

Yep. I can say, I was an inept 7th grader.

I have another dream, about a tea ceremony. My clothes are too heavy though and I keep spilling tea all over myself. Anticipating the hot beverage to burn my torso, I wake myself up. I turn over and end up staring at someone's belly button.

"Navel!" Hikari says in a stupid voice. I scream and punch him. He doubles-over and curses at me in random Russian. "Proklyatie..." (Godda**)

I shout back at him. "Glupyĭ! (Stupid) "What's the big idea!?"