The Part I Lost

FINALLY AN UPDATE.  llD So sorry. I'm only writing it right now because I was sleeping in the car and my family left me there. And then when I woke up, I went to get out, and then the car started blaring and I got scared and now I'm cranky and tired and don't wanna talk to anyone in real life. *Introvert Mode* Ack. I just drank like. rotten grape soda. I'm gonna die.

I AM SO SORRY IS IT JUST ME? OR IS THIS STORY GETTING BORING? DONT BE AFRAID TO TELL ME. I TRIED TO SPICE IT UP IN THIS CHAPTER WITH A PLOT TWIST. KYAAAA In school they're having a horror story contest. I'm thinking I'm gonna enter. >:D What chu guys think? AHIJFKNB WHY AM I SO EAGER RIGHT NOW. Anywayyy. Chapter. Time.

HAI RECAP TIME~  (I just noticed I say this every single time.... o . e) SHOULD I MIX IT UP? 

 No one says anything after I finish my story.

Heh. My life's story. I'm so hilarious. Every comedian that ever lived should just jump in a vat of baby powder right now.

I didn't expect them too anyway. They're all probably thinking hard, overwheliming their brains. In fact, I should probably do that. I've overlooked everything so far. But considering I have broken down a few times, I guess I'm reacting correctly. But then again, I don't have any practice with this kind of thing. How many times are you killed and resurrected as a demon daily?

"Please excuse me.," I mumble. I figure leaving is the best thing to do, so I stand up, gently placing my hand on Hikari's shoulder before taking it back and head for the door. I jump into my shoes quickly and reach for the knob. I notice that girl's standing next to me with a weird sort of look on her face. I don't know what emotion it is really. Her eyebrows are bending up like she's sad, but there's a scowl on her face. She shoves her hand into mine and begins to shake it.

"Name's Haqua."

"M-makoto." I say, looking away from her. She let's go of my hand and I promptly open the door. I utter something along the lines of "Nice to meet you" as I walk away.

Not looking back.

__________*WARNIN. PLOT TWIST*__________________TURN AROUND. BRIGHT EYES.

I can't sleep. And it isn't because of what happened earlier, or even the fact that I haven't eaten dinner. And Gabby slapped me for getting home so late, which doesn't help much either. I hadn't even thought of flying, so of course I walked. 

Stupid, Kuroda. What kind of demon are you? You didn't go after Keiko. You didn't check the maids. 

"I'm such an idiot," I say to the ceiling. I quickly cover  my mouth with both of my hands. Gabby's sleeping, considering it's 3:36 in the morning. She'd fallen asleep watching anime on her ePod. Abruptly, I hear scratching on the window and jump. I snap my head in the direction of the sound.

It's a teruterubozu with a scythe. Oh Gabby... 

As quietly as I can, I crawl over to the window. The top of the window is already open, but I open it wide enough so I can fit through. I practice flying again, and slip out of the house. Before we moved, I didn't really have friends to talk to, so I was troubled a lot. No one ever really knew, mostly because I kept to myself, and nightly walks were my only medium of stress relief. Flying still scares me, so I land on the ground and hop the gate. 

The side walks are desolate, considering it's barely morning. I suppress a yawn with my sleeve, walking no where in particular. Just where my legs take me.

***

I don't realize where I've gone until I'm standing right under the sign. 

Majima Cemetery