Hikari vs. The Talk

AH MY FACE. THAT HIRANO GUY PUNCHED ME. AH. I'm going to reveal his name now as payback. His name is Takumu. YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. *puts on scumbag hat* HE SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT. Ahem. On with the chapter.

HAI RECAP TIME~

"I guess you could co-"

That's when the door swings open and Hikari and I look over to hear a gasp. My mom drops the box she's holding and points a finger in my direction, stammering. 

"BWWAHH~" I quickly wrap myself in my celestial robe so she can't see me. 

 But it's too late. 

She's already collapsed, having fainted from shock.

______________________________________________MOMMA'S DOOOWNNNNN

I try to get up, but my robe restrains my legs, and I fall on my face. Hikari doesn't see me fall, so of course, he kicks me in the side and falls, scrambing to get  to our mother. 

"HAUM." I say, being crushed under Hikari's legs. Who knew they could be so heavy. He gets off in a weird way, kicking me in the back of the head and kicking my other side. 

"H-HIKARI," I groan. 

"Sorry, I can't see you!" He gets up and runs over to Mom, kicking the box out of the way. "Mom?! Are you alright!?" I take off the celestial robe and rush over as well. 

"Hikari, look away for a second." He obeys, and I try something. Something Dokuro'd mentioned once, about how I could change my apperance or forge things as a demon. I imagine myself looking like how I did before I passed, but slightly different. Similar, but different. And of course, brown hair instead of blue. "Okay, look."

"YOU LOOK DIFFERENT!"

"No, duh, now let's help her out!" Hikari picks her up and brings her into my room, laying her down on my bed. He grabs her shoulders and starts to shake, yelling, "Mom!? Mom, wake up!"

I watch her eyes flutter open and she looks around the room. She slowly sits up, training her eyes on Hikari. Her gaze slowly floats to me.

"Kuroda-san? Are you alright?" I ask. My voice sounds a little different, now that I hear it. 

Then, all of a sudden, she starts laughing.

And by laughing, I mean really laughing. Her eyes tear up, and she holds her stomach laughing.  

"Sorry about that, kids! Aha! I thought you were my daughter for a second there... You really do look like her." 

"I do?" 

"Yeah..." She swings her legs over the bed and stands up, looking me up and down. My mother puts her hand on my shoulder. It takes everything in me not to hug her, screaming "MOMMY! I MISSED YOU!" 

"I'm sorry.. I suppose I should've introduced myself. I'm one of Hikari's friends from school. He needed some notes for this huge English test tomorrow, so I stopped by. I barged in here without thinking..."

"It's fine," she sighs. "I wanted to gather some of her favorite things and bring them down to her grave."

Wow, Mom. Depressing much?

""I'll handle it," Hikari says. Mom nods.

"What's your name?"

I make up a name on the spot. "Izumi."

"Miyako." Hikari says ontop of me.

"Uuh, Izumi Miyako. Family name, Izumi. Given name Miyako. That's me."

She nods, as if noting it.

"Well, would you look at the time! Ahaha, I've got to get home or the folks will worry. Later, Hikari's mom!" I hurry out of the room.

"Not so fast, let me walk you home Miyako-chan! Ahaha!" Hikari says, shoving our mom out of the room, following me. We both rush out of the house, bolting into the street, leaving a confused mom standing at the doorway waving. "Hikari! When you get home, we're having a talk!"

Oh geez. Poor Hikari. I wonder which one of "The Talks" he's going to get. 

We take cover in an alley, and I slow, feeling tired, to change my appearance back.

"Aw, man! I'm probably getting the dating talk."

"You didn't get it yet?! I got it when that dude confessed to me in 8th grade." I reply.

Hikari and I sigh simultaneously. 

"And Miyako? Where'd you get that from?"

"Galge. Izumi Miyako. She was a charming heroine."

"Good to know," I say mockingly.

"How did you change your apperance back there?" Hikari asks, leaning against a brick wall.

"Demon trick."

"Cool."

We stand in silence, for a moment. I really am tired.

"Let's get to Keima's house, alright? You can ask Elsie all the questions. She knows more than me." He nods. 

"Let's run, okay? I've got to get back at a decent time or that "Talk" might include other things." We both shudder at the thought. He takes off. 

Being so tired, I decide to be laggard and watch him run. 

"Hurry up, slow poke!" He yells while looking back.

"I'm tired!"

"Why?" Suddenly, he's at my side.

I shrug. "Maybe that apperance thing. I've never tried it before." He looks at me for a moment, and I fear the worst. And of course, as soon as the thought crosses my mind, Hikari does it. Scoops me up and puts me on his back, running for the hills.

"HIKARI YOU MORON! I'M JUST TIRED, MY LEGS AREN'T BROKENNNN!!! ARGHHH!"

*** 

He finally puts me down when we're outside of the cafe. 

"Idiot." I go to punch him, but he grabs my hand and throws it back. I stumble, regaining my balance as he walks to the front door and rings the bell. There's a moment of silence, and then Elsie appears at the door.

"Ah! Makoto-chan and Hikari-kun. Oh, cool! You guys will get to meet Ha-QUAAAAAA" 

Some random body is chucked at Elsie, sending her and the other person flying forward.

Right into Hikari the Pervert.