I AM SUKEKIYO

HELLO MY LITTLE DREAM CATCHERS~ Sorry I haven't updated in a while~ I know how annoying that can be. I have a recent income... What should I buy? Now. On to what you all came for.

HAI RECAP TIME~

He smiles. "Come on! Mom and Dad have been dying!" He drags me off of the floor towards the door," We have to tell them you're ba-"

"We can't." I stop him in his tracks.

"..What?"

"How would that play out? ....It has to be a secret." His face falls.

"..I guess you're right." I put my hand on his shoulder."They miss you.... I missed you."

"Stupid..." I say, jokingly. A tear rolls down his cheek."H-hey! Don't start crying on me now..."

"I'm sorry... It's just.. I mean, I'm sorry. I'm your older brother again.. It's just not right for me to be-."

"Don't worry Hikari... No matter what, you'd always be my Onii-chan."

___________________________________________________________OH MAH GLOB?

Hikari looks down, smiling. His cheeks have gone rosy. He hugs me --again. 

 I stare at him and look at the clock on my desk.  "Ahh! Its late. I have to get Gabby back..." I tell him, with obvious regret in my voice. 

"H-HEY?! W-WHO SAID YOU COULD EAT THE CAKE!? YOU GLUTTONOUS MORON," Gabby rants from outside.  Hikari gives me a questioning look and I shrug.

"She's a gamer," I say.

"Ohhh reaaally now?" His voice goes all high-pitched and posh. "Is she pretty?" Hikari starts to scoot over to the window, but I kick him in the leg and he face plants. 

"PERVERT." 

"WHAT A GREAT WAY TO ACT AFTER A MONTH OF NOT SEEING ME LITTLE SISTER."

"Wait, whoa a month?" I pull him up. Unbelievably, I'm a lot stronger than I used to be.  Hikari brushes himself off.

"Yeah, it's been a month." 

"Wow...Demon time must be different." 

"Hmph."  I tuck all of my clothes into my celestial robe.

"Hikari?" It's my mother down the hall. I almost bolt out of the room to hug her.  "Yeah?" He says, trying to shove me into the closet. 

"A-are you in Ma-her room?" I hear her foot steps and jump into the closet with my celestial robe and he shuts the door.   

Their conversation is muffled, so I can't make it out, but I wrap myself in the robe just in case someone decides to open the door. I'm pretty sure their conversation is somewhere along the lines of mention of the spilled shrimp snacks. After a little while, the door opens and Hikari looks down, directly at me, but in a consufed sort of way. I pull the robe down slightly, exposing my face and he steps back.

"Whoa... that's cool."

"I know, right?" I standing up. "Well, I gotta go in case Mom comes back," I stand on my toes and peck Hikari on the cheek. "Later, big bro."

I start to step out the window, trying my best to levitate smoothly.  "W-wait. Will you be back?"

"I'll wait in your room for you when schools over, okay?"

Hikari smiles. "Alright. See you later... Makoto." I nod and step backwards off of the roof. He makes a sound, like he's startled. I fly upwards to check on him quickly.

"What?" I peek at him.

"Oh..I thought you fell." He turns away for a moment then snaps his head back to me. "WAIT ARE YOU FLYING!?" I slowly fly downwards, trolling him.

"I can do that now. Laterrr~"

"MAKOTO, YOU'RE SUCH A WEIRDO SOMETIMES." 

"Byeeee~" I land next to Gabby.

"You done? I've got school tomorrow, remember that."

"Yeah, I'm sorry."

"Get me some yakisoba woman."

"W-what."

"LET'S GO." She grabs my sleeve and pulls me out onto the side walk. I screech to a halt, already apologizing in my mind.

"Wait, I have to stop somewhere else."

"Eh. Make it quick." She goes to grab onto my robe so we can fly, but I continue walking and she bumps into a pole. I turn quickly.

"A-are you okay?"

"DANG POLES ARE STEPPING IN FRONT OF ME NOW. WHAT KIND OF WORLD IS THIS?"

God only knows.

 ***

When we reach Katsuragi's house, the cafe is just closing. I hide my celestial robe and knock on the front door. As quickly as I can, I run to the side of the house and put on my suprise for Keima. The door swings open and I hear footsteps. I throw a rock at the side of the house and wait.

PERFECTION~

I prepare to scream at the top of my lungs.

"I AM SUKEKIYO~!" I hear a high pitched scream as I take off my mask.

Crap.

I've scared Elsie so badly she falls onto her butt in the grass. I hear Gabby giggling behind me.

Tears linger at the corners of her eyes and I suddenly feel bad. But then she starts to smile. Dokuro had told me that he'd notified Elsie about my return.

"Makoto~!" She tackles me to the ground and I start laughing. 

"It's good to be back." She detaches herself and Gabby appears in front of me somehow. I guess she's really ninja. "Oh, this is my human, Gabby."Gabby circles Elsie, appearing to be deep in thought. Suddenly, she hugs her, suprising both Elsie and I. Just as fast as she had approached, my buddy returns to my side.

"W-what was that for?" Elsie rubs her arm with her palm.

"Oh. Well, you two seemed to be close friends. Based on my relationship calculations-" I clap my hand over her mouth and she licks my hand. I quickly pull my hand off of Gabby's mouth, shrieking. She laughs for a second before saying, "I'm not sure. I just wanted to hug you." Elsie smiles, having not understood anything and I sweatdrop.

"Let's go see Kami-sama~." She runs into the house.

"You didn't tell him?" I ask as Gabby and I trail behind.

"I thought it would be a nice suprise."

"Good thinking," Gabrielle muses.

"Kami-nii-sama~?!" Elsie shouts up the stairs.

I hear a muffled Keima from upstairs. "What? I'm playing with Yokky-"

"Someone's here to see you!"

There's a pause before Keima says, "Fine. They better be important."

In a couple seconds, I hear footsteps and watch Keima walk down the stairs.

"Elsie, thi-" His eyes train on me and I wave awkwardly. "...Makoto?"

"No, I'm Sukekiyo."