K-KANON?!

Merprppp DX Sorry I haven't updated... I've been really busy.

_ _m Gomen.

Anyways. HAI RECAP TIME!

"I'm.. Tenri... Please forgive me for earlier... I was under influence..."

WHOA. THIS GIRL DOES DRUGS?! OR ALCOHOL?!

"Uwahh, I didn't mean it like that! It's just... Hard to explain. I'm very truly sorry!!" She bows again, looking as if she was about to cry.

"I-it's okay...I did try to steal your bubble wrap... I would've punched me too," I laugh trying to lighten the mood with fake empathy. I mean. Who punches a stranger?

"...I'm sorry... Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"

"Well...There is one thing..." I come out from behind Elsie, holding my side, where she'd kicked me.

"Anything." She bows again.

"...Well,"

_______________________________ o wo

I tuck the sheets of bubble wrap under my arm as I put on my shoes. It's hard to be stealthy though. Of course, when Keima's mom comes home, she won't let me leave. I compromise with her, and I get off with Keima walking me home to explain things. Of course, I protest. but she took out her hair, and as her eyes filled with tears and a creepy sort of glare, I agreed willingly.

"Where are you going?" Keima's arms are crossed when I look up. I clutch my schoolbag and the bubble wrap tightly. I inch toward the door.

"No where..." I reach backwards and slowly turn the knob.

"You know, I'm not stupid." I turn the know fully and the door is mine.

"Neither am I," I say as  I swing the door open and step out. I jump down the steps, not bothering to close the door and swing open the gate. I run as if my life depends on it, and I look back to see if he's followed me. It looks like he is, but I would've never guessed he would be so out of shape. I walk around, forgetting about Katusragi, and find my house. I'm pretty sure my parents would've called the SWAT team if they weren't out. I find out by a note on the fridge saying, "We'll be out till late. Dinners in here. ^^".

My brother, Hikari, isn't home either. Figures. He had had more friends back at the old school. I wasn't as fortunate, so I didn't hate moving as much. He'd probably want to be as far away from Majima as possible. I eat my dinner alone, standing at the counter, which is just some rice balls. They don't taste particularly good; I'm the chef of the house. They make my heart pound. After I finish, I go upstairs, avoiding boxes filled with belongings that have yet to be unpacked. I go into my room, which only has a bed and a few other boxes. I'm practically living out of them. I take off my uniform, and change into pajamas. They're not warm though.

Having forgotten, I go into the bathroom to check out my eye. I see why Keima's mom wouldn't let me leave. I look terrible. I mean, there's close to no way I can come up with a story good enough to explain it to my family. I poke it and wince.

Yup.

No way.

I hop down the stairs, observing the railing. I could say I was running down the stairs, tripped and bashed my face.... That'd have to work. I sigh, not completely satisfied. After grabbing a bottle of water, I start up the steps. That's when the doorbell rings, and I fear that it might be Katsuragi. I slowly scoot over to the door, but that's when I hear my brother yell, "Open up! I forgot my key!"

Yeah... Forgot.

I wrench the door open, not bothering to say anything to him. "I'm home," he mutters before kicking off his shoes and stepping into the hallway. I'm half way up the steps when he grabs my shoulder and pulls me back. "What you don't say hi to Onii-cha-" He stops mid sentence. "Holy crap, what happened to your face?"