Interview Time 4 feat. Jayde ru Mosmatanon

A reminder: Format is same old, same old. :3

Bold: Interviewer

Normal: Makoto

Italic: Jayde

______________________________________________________________ NUGGET~?!

Hello girls!

Hello, Mystery Hood Man.

I like your glasses.

Why thank you. So. For today’s interview. I would like to ask. Makoto, what’s it like being a demon?

Um. Demon-y? I dunno. I don’t feel any different. But. Oh yeah. MY HAIR IS BLUE!

It suits you.

THANKS.

Dude, why are you balling up your fists?

Jayde, now a question for you! What is your full name?

Jayde ru Mosmatanon.

Ooh how pretty. Very Hellian.

Thank you.

How old are you, Jayde?

276!

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Dude. That’s what you get for trying to pick her up. Perv.

I’m really that old?

N-nevermind that.  Who wants to play a game?

Was that a SAW reference? These interviews never really get anywhere…

I do!

Okay. There are some board games in the back. Mako~! Be a dear and go get them for Jayde and I~!

THEY’RE ACTUAL BOARD GAMES?! AND NO WAY! I’M NOT YOUR MAID.

Remember. I still have all of your information. Shall I share some with my good friend Jayde here?

…What would you like to play….Master?

Wow, your eye’s really twitching.

It is? ….So….Sorry….

Woah. She’s trembling.

Aww. Looks like we’re out of time…The Author’s being cheap and says we won’t be meeting again until Chapter 20… 6 CHAPTERS AWAY~ Say goodbye ladies!

Later!

Monopoly or Domino- HEY DON’T SIGN OFF WITHOUT M-

And. We’re clear. Good Work Everyone!

OH MAN. I HATE HER. SHE’S SO STUPID AND WEIRD AND SHE LOVES YOU GUYS MORE THAN ME. I’LL JUST HAVE TO TELL MY NAME TO THE WORLD IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. Maybe she’ll give me more screen time. But. She’s not all bad. I mean, she did tell me who’s coming next time.  Too bad I don’t know all of them… Let’s see. I have my sheet somewhere…Uh..Her e it is! We got Mako-kun… Hikari again? Huh…. Elsie… And who’s this? Gab. Gabbeidihd. Gabby?

Whoops! Turns out we’re still rolling!

CRAP I SPOILED I-