GO! GO! LET'S GO! LET'S GO DATEKO!!

(A/N: I wouldn't touch much on the matches that Karasuno had as they are based on the anime/manga. As for the match between Aoba Johsai and Karasuno, I would mentioned some parts I feel that is important to the story plot. Other than that, you can watch or read the match for yourself. Thanks and let's jump straight in!)

***

Part 1: Chapter 9

"(nickname)-chan?"

You were looking through your notebook when you heard a familiar voice calling your name. You whipped your head around to see who had called your name and to your surprise, you were met with a familiar spiky haired male.

"Hajime-kun? Is that you?"

You glanced up to the viewing stands where Iwaizumi Hajime was at, sporting Aoba Johsai's blue and white volleyball jacket. Needless to say, you were excited to see your childhood friend that you have not seen in years.

"(name)-chan, you know the ace of aoba johsai?!" Hinata shouted in surprise as everyone in Karasuno stared at you with curious or shocked looks.

You tilt your head as you explained yourself, feeling confused. "Yea. Why wouldn't I know Hajime-kun, my childhood friend? What seem to be the problem?"

Before any of the Karasuno's boys could answered you, an annoying voice that you know too well interrupted.

"(nickname)-chan, is that you? Long time no see!"

You let out a groan, feeling so stupid. How could you forgot about Iwaizumi's other half? (*wink wink* to all those iwaoi fans out there) Plastering a fake smile onto your face, you turned around to face the flamboyant captain of Aoba Johsai's boys' volleyball team.

"Shittykawa, how nice of you to join us."

"Waaa! Why are you so mean? Iwa-chan, (nickname)-chan hates me."

You watched with a blank look as Oikawa threw himself at Iwaizumi, crying crocodile's tears and whining about how much his precious (nickname)-chan hates him. Iwaizumi punched Oikawa on the head as he screamed at the setter to get off him. At this point, you were used to the duo's usual behaviors. No wonder they were perfect for one another.

Ignoring Oikawa who was in a corner muttering about how his childhood friends were so mean to him, you faced Iwaizumi. "What are you guys doing here?"

"We are participating in the Inter-high prelims as well. But our match doesn't start until later."

You nodded your head before turning to your brother to ask if you could hang out with Iwaizumi and Oikawa for a while when he spoke up, his eyes not looking up from the clipboard. "Go ahead. Just make sure you're back before the second set starts."

"Thank you nii-chan! I love you!" You hugged your brother as a huge smile appeared on your face. Afterwards, you left the gym and headed for the viewing stands. Everyone watched as you left before shifting their attention back to the two Aoba Johsai volleyball players.

"How do you know (name)-chan?" Kageyama demanded from his middle school seniors.

"If it isn't Tobio-chan. It's none of your business whether Iwa-chan and I know (nickname)-chan or not." Oikawa gloated before sticking his tongue at his all time rival.

Iwaizumi glanced at his childhood friend in disgust before hitting him on his head. He ignored Oikawa's cries of outrage as he replied Kageyama's question. "(nickname)-chan used to be my neighbor before she moved away. Oikawa and I used to play with her when we were younger. I hope that answer your question. Now if you will excuse me."