Not-So-Heartless Tsukishima

(A/N: Here you go, the much awaited second part of the story. It's gonna get more interesting from here as it's all what you guys been waiting for! So, enjoy!)

*** 

Part 2: Chapter 11 

"Sorry, Ma'am for coming in right before you open up." Keishin apologized as he gave a smile to the owner of the restaurant, a kind lady.

"Don't worry. This used to happen all the time." She gave everyone in the room a smile, as though they were her children. Keishin smiled at the lady's retreating back once more before turning his attention to the group of high school students who were staring at him with innocent eyes, waiting for him to tell them what to do.

Keishin shifted his attention to you as you sat next to Tsukishima, your head downcast as your (h/c) hair hid your face from him. Your brother gave a sigh as he focused his attention once more on the group before him. Standing next to Takeda, Keishin began to speak as all eyes followed his movement.

"Running, jumping and anything else that stresses your muscles will cause the fibers to tear. Right after a match, like now, your muscle are at their limits, so you've got to repair them by eating. That's how you build muscle, and become stronger. So eat. Eat a proper meal."

Keishin took a seat as he finished his speech, turning to give you a smile small. Half way through your brother's speech, you have lifted your head as you followed his every words. You glanced at him, too tired to even force a smile. Keishin simply nodded at you and gestured to the dishes before you, silently asking you to eat.

You nodded in return before facing the front again, but your hands remained still on your lap, not moving an inch. Seating around you, the boys began digging into their food.

"Enjoy." The lady happily said as she continued to cook up food for her guests, a kind smile on her face.

However, you continued to sit there and stared at your bowl of rice as memories of the match against Aoba Johsai occupied your mind. Tears pricked at the corner of your (e/c) eyes as your friends around ate the dishes prepared for them.

You were about to excuse yourself from the table when a hand entered your line of sight. You followed the hand which belonged to Tsukishima who simply placed a meat into your bowl of rice. You continued to stare at the blonde with a blank look, not knowing what to do next. It's as though your brain no longer function properly.

Tsukishima simple raised his brows at you before resuming his eating. You turned your attention back to the bowl sitting before you with the meat on it. Slowly but surely, you let out a quiet "itadakimasu" before picking up your chopsticks and placing the meat in your mouth.

Your (e/c) eyes widen as the familiar taste of meat danced on your tongue. You began to eat dishes after dishes like the boys around you as everyone ate in silence, famished after the game.

Tsukishima looked at you as you took an octopus from a plate the lady just placed down on the table, his eyes not leaving you. Feeling the middle blocker's eyes on you, you turned to face him with your cheeks stuffed like a squirrel. Tsukishima gave you a small smile at the sight before returning his attention to the front, you doing the same.

You continued to eat as tears slowly began to slid down your face like raindrops. Stuffing your mouth with food to prevent from crying out, you left out muffled sounds. Your friends stopped eating to stare at the sight of you stuffing your mouth as tears continuously to fall like waterfalls.

The sight of their assistant coach silently crying while she ate caused tears to fill the volleyball players's eyes. Wanting to give you privacy, they faced the front and continued eating. One by one, tears began to slid down everyone's faces except Tsukishima who simply looked disheartened.