Diary entry 1.

5 May.

//Start

Victim #6. Amara

Time of death. 11:11
The best of all times, people wishing for their needs, while I accomplish my own.

Reason of death.
Killing someone doesn't really require a reason for me. Mostly.

Cause of death. Choked to death, beheaded.
Watching someone's soul leave their body right in front of you is pleasing.

Last words. "Please don't do this, please."
They always plead, it's getting boring now to be honest.

×

I was at the mall today, the best place to find people who I'd love to see beg for their lives in front of me. Humans really do have weird interests, cloths, jewelry, shoes. What will they do with all of them if they die? They're too dumb and that's what makes it easier for me to fulfill my own needs.

I looked around, watching peoples eyes on me making me feel good for some reason, I sure had that dark aura that somehow attracted people's attention.

I finally found the perfect one, she had bags in her hands, too indulged in shopping to notice me but she eventually did, they all do.

I smirked at her, and she returned it, it's so much easier with girls, they fall for my looks and would blindly trust me, but guess what? They should never judge a book by its cover.

I, then moved away from the shop, I knew she was following me, I knew what she needed but she didn't quiet recognize my needs.

In a room in the back side of the mall, that I always used, I took her there while she asked me for my name making the smirk on my face grow wider for some reason.

I replied, as she told me hers. Whispering some seductive words in my ear but that's not what I needed, specially not with someone who was about to be my prey.

And before she could go any further I stopped her, gazing at the clock which showed me the time 11:11.

"Make a wish, babe."

She was confused I could tell, but before she could say anything I had already held her neck, watching at how she gasped for air but I tightened my grip. This was fun.

"Come on, it's 11:11, make a wish." I spoke but she didn't reply. And when she didn't, I got more furious, but at the same time, more excited.

"Why're you not making a wish God damn it!" I shouted at her releasing her from my strong grip, making her fall on the floor, she was too weak right now and taking this as an advantage I took out my knife and held it against her neck.

The rest, is all too predictable. Finally, I had some fun, after so many days

Thanks to V who wouldn't let me do this everyday, telling me that I should be able to control this but I can't be blamed, it hasn't been long since I turned into someone like this.

"It takes time to adjust to this but you'll do it." Was what he said, but the fun in all of this got me a little too addicted.

PJM.

End.\\

--

Hi guys, so I started this Story and yes it's a little dark but trust me it gets better eventually, it is only of 20 small chapters and will end soon, so ya'll don't have to be worried of having too many chapters here. But please do support this story and i hope you like it although it's just the start.