Diary entry 4.

13 May

//Start

Victim #9. -

Time of death. -

Reason of death.
She caught my attention and I knew I had to do something to her for some reason.

Cause of death. -

Last words. -

×

I was stressed out a lot today for some reason, maybe because V wasn't home since the last time he lectured me? Or maybe because I was missing my past life, but that was rare, I never missed how I used to be, I was and still am happy with who I am right now.

I decided to leave the house as it was suffocating me now, and I walked out, taking in the fresh air as I fixed my hair, maybe finding a new prey and having some fun with them would help me a little and so I began to search for the next one to be dead today, they were lucky they all died this easily. Isn't it hard to live in this world as mere humans? Because it sure was for me.

I walked inside a small coffee shop, unusual for someone like me, I know but I craved for some coffee right now and I was lucky enough to find a girl sitting in one of the far corner, making me smile. I found my next person.

But there was something off about her, she seemed to be too much indulged in her laptop placed on the table, not once did she look up when I approached her with my coffee. Maybe she didn't see me, it's impossible for a women to not be attracted towards me.

I asked her if I can sit down and she looked at me as if she didn't even notice me coming here, she stared at me for some seconds, as a smirk formed on my lips, I knew it, humans are just too predictable.

"Sure." She spoke, her voice was soft, I felt this tingly feeling inside me when she spoke, her voice was too delicate.

I sat there for some time, admiring my next prey, but she didn't give me the same attention back, once she did look at me but only gave me a forced smile and went back into doing something on her laptop. This somehow annoyed me, this was harder than usual.

I sensed purity and innocence from her, something most of my previous preys didn't had, and I suddenly didn't wanted to do anything to her, the urge of killing someone subsiding inside me all of a sudden.

I was about to ask for her name, hoping to find her next time when I'm more in the mood of doing my job but she got up without even looking at me.

Telling me that something urgent came up, she made eye contact with me for some seconds, her big brown eyes were captivating. What is she? Is she someone like me? Is she human? But humans aren't like this.

I gave her a nod and she left, leaving me dumbfounded. I failed, for the first time in my last 9 tries, this was the first time I failed. I still can't believe I actually couldn't even lay a hand on her.

I did follow her, I couldn't give up just like that and noted down her address, a smile playing on my lips when I found out where she lived. This would be fun, as I said before that I love challenges, she is the biggest challenge I've ever faced and I'll make sure I win this war with myself.

I decided to go back for now and find out more next time, I have to take things slow and carefully. So I got home, V still wasn't here making me frown. What is with this guy, what does he even do if he has so much 'self control'? 

All I know is he goes to clubs, gets involved with girl, or even guys, who knows. But apart from that I don't know anything about him, he never told me anything about him, it was also a part of our deal, to never ask each other about our past lives. And I guess it seemed fair because I wanted to forget how miserable I used to be before this, it was better to not scratch those wounds open. I was okay with this.

PJM.

End.//