Diary entry 20.

6 September.

//Start

Victim #11. Jimin.

Time of death. 11:11.

Reason of death.
Blamed himself for everything, was too broken to be healed ever again.

I tried my best to turn him back, the way he was before but I failed miserably.

Cause of death. Fell from the 10th floor of the building.

I saw him, right before my own eyes and I still wasn't able to stop him, he was unstoppable, maybe this was the best for him?

Last words.
"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry."

He apologized, he wasn't the one to be blamed. But was this apology for me or for her?

×

This is V, I felt obliged to fill in this last entry of his diary.

I'm sorry Park Jimin, I'm sorry for breaking you, for forcing you to do all of this.

But if I can't have you, nobody else can have you either.

I tried so hard but I couldn't stop, I loved you but you loved her and I was bound to do all this, I warned you but you didn't listen.

I was lost, I was crazy, crazy in love with you. But you never seemed to stop loving her. And I reazlied that I made a huge mistake, I reazlied that you were never mine and you can never be mine. I was too blinded by jealously to notice this.

I truly am sorry. I will fulfill your last wishes even if I die in the process, I will live the life how you wanted me to.

But only if I could have you back. I would kill to have you back with me, even if you love her I will be okay but I just want to see you, your smile, your existence. All of this is enough for me to live happily but I know that it's impossible. The devil, if I could I will make a deal with the devil himself to have you back but I know you won't want that.

You're long gone and I can't do anything to get you back.

Or can I?

KTH.

End.//

---

The End.

Well that was a plot twisting ending, I'm weird, I apologise. But yeah, this story didn't get the recognition I hoped it would, nevermind, it's still one of my best plots according to me (I suck at plots so yeah...) I may or may not write another short story though *smirks*