•Weather girl•

"- Jason Blackburn is seriously so hot." Davina squealed eyeing the man with alluring attention, and leaning on the locker for support as if she was going to black out any minute.

"- We really need to work on calming your hormones." Her best friend chuckled, shoving the books she needed for next period in her bag.

"- You are seriously not normal !" She gave her friend a disbelief look, and parted her lips in chock. "- Do you know how many girls are dying just to get noticed by Jason ?" Rebekah glanced at Jason, and he was giving the crowd an educational make out session, even though it looked nothing like educational. She wrinkled her nose in disgust and directed her gaze at the read head next to her.

"- He's all muscles and no brains. And for the record, I never said I wanted to be normal."

"- Oh dear when he's on top of you, it's not the brains that's going to pleasure you." Davina wiggled her eyebrows at her best friend, and poked her in the shoulder.

"- You seriously did not just say that !"

"- You see that girl ?" Davina pointed at the blond that was making out with Jason. Her best friend looked over her, still with disgust, and nodded. "-One day; it'll be me."

"- Okay this had gone too far, wake up !" Rebekah clapped her hands before Davina's face, as if to wake her up, and snap her back to reality.

"-What do you have next ?"

"- English my love !" Rebekah exclaimed in an utter British accent. "- You ?"

"- Lucky you ! I heard the English teacher is bare hot. To my dismay I have Gym, that witch of a teacher is going to make us suffer again." She sigh, and Rebekah patted her back in sympathy.

The bell rang, and the two girls took their separate ways.

The class room was already crowded, and Rebecca sigh when the seat in the front row was already taken. She walked over to an empty seat, and settled down. As the teacher walked in, Rebekah looked over to her side, a muscled man was laying his head on the table. His messed up blond hair looked familiar, buit she dismissed the idea, and nudged whoever it was, and whispered.

"- Wake up ! Class started !"

The man rose his head, and Rebecca's eyes widened, as her lips took the shape of an "O". He looked her in the eyes, and frowned, and it seemed as if the time froze. She kept looking at his eyes, his baby blue eyes. How come she never noticed how beautiful his eyes were ?

Isaac's eyes.

He noticed her staring, and he rose his eyebrow at her. She felt her cheeks heat. And in that exact moment, she wished that ground would crack open and swallow her, and spare her the embaressment she was about to cause.

"- Hello there class !" The tall dark man said from the front.

They were right, he is hot ! Thought Rebekah to herself.

"- I am Mr. Sharman, and I am going to be your AP English leterature teacher for this year. I hope we make the best of it." The blond man spoke in an irresisitbale accent, and Rebekah thought she saw a few girls drool, as they oggeled at their new English teacher.

"- This year, we're going to be working on different subjects. I will pass a bowl, and I want you to pick a peice of paper from it. It will refer to which topic each of you will be working on."

Rebekah picked a peice of paper from the bowl, and debated with heself wether to open it now or not. She didn't want any touchy subjects, and she hoped it wouldn't involve her life, and her feelings.

"- That paper isn't going to read itself!" Isaac exclaimed with a dry smile. She returned it with a nod, and focused on the paper between her hands. She opened it, and saw "First love" in capital letters.

Damn it ! She thought to herself.

She suddenly felt her hands becoming clammy, and the air that surrounded her, became thick, and it made it hard to breath. Almost impossible. Only the thought of writing about her first love made her stomach flip in all different ways.

Why was the world so cruel to her ?

"- Aren't you just so hot !" She heard him say from the seat next to her.

"-Wh-What ?" Did he just call her hot ?

"- You're sweating !" He paused. "- Like a pig I might add ! So I figured you were feeling hot. As in the heat."

Oh.

So that's what he meant.

"- Oh, yeah, you know I'm so hot !" she nervously said, waving him off. He smirked at her clumsiness, and she just struggled to find the right words to say. "- The weather, I mean. The heat."

"- Have you been okay Anderson ?" It was such a simple question, but it made Rebecca nervous. How was she doing really ?

She was hurt, heartbroken, angry. And it pissed her off that people would ask how you're doing, only when they know when you are nothing but okay.

•••