New Town, New school

Full disclaimer to anyone reading :)

This story is OLD, I was like 13-14 when I started this so I get that it is trash, even I agree. I cringe rereading my own old stories. My middle school writing could NEVER. But please don't go on social media (TIK TOK SPECIFICALLY 🙄) saying that it's garbage. Back then I tried really hard to impress my readers and although it doesn't hurt my feelings necessarily now it kinda hurts seeing that many people gave up on me because of a storyline that I made in the midst of depression and based around my feelings. I do hope, however, that you read my much newer stories because my writing has greatly improved since and I stay up late at night trying to perfect everything. So, please don't badge me or my writing, and especially don't go on SM talking about it. I'm not deleting the story or rewriting it bc I still think this is a great accomplishment despite how bad it is. There were many times where I have wanted to delete it but I didn't want anyone to be mad. Thanks for reading...

Chapter 1: New Town, New School

"GRAH WHY ARE YOU SO ANNOYING YOU CRYING BRAT!" The little brunette yelled at me in annoyance while I sat there crying in his house, on the couch about my favourite doll he just broke.

"That was my favorite doll" I cried endlessly​ regardless how many times I choked on my saliva.

"Geez I can't wait till your skinny behind leaves" he rolls his eyes and continues playing his game.

"You always cry. Your such a baby" he reprimands, not looking at me.

I sniffed but my eyes flared in fury. "Your a meanie!" I yelled at him. "Yeah and? Your a crybaby that can't seem to shut up" he spat.

"I am not a crybaby!" I protested while getting off the couch.

He ignores me and I go over and snatch the cable cord to the console out making the tv screen go black. "What the hell?!" Eren exclaimed madly.

Before things got any worse and we got into another argument for the week, Eren's mom came and took me home which was right next door. Because me and Eren have always hated each other, our parents couldn't stand each other as well. I would tell stories about what Eren does to my toys and they would retort back to his mom saying she needed some more 'mothering skills' and to control her son. Thus, she never really took a liking to me either which I completely understood. When I would have to come over because no one could watch me she would shoot me a hard cold glare before reluctantly letting me in. But finally I made Eren's dreams come true one day. My dad had got a promotion but the job would be all the way in America, Miami and we lived in Japan. We didn't hesitate to say "let's go" we just went. For years we've been gone. But then something happened and I was returning back alone in 12 years.

[12 years later]

I unpacked the last and final bag of my stuff into my big room of the apartment. I let out a weary sigh, finally relieved that all the boxes were finally unpacked.

I plopped down on my bed in exhaustion already ready to go to bed.

"Please tell me you aren't tired now" the deep voice of my uncle, Levi calls out.

"Dinner is just about ready and you have to get ready for your first day of school tomorrow" he states firmly.

I nodded in remembrance before hearing his footsteps fade out the room.

I looked out my window and watched the endless drops of rain pour down from the clouds. It was thundering.

Suddenly I started thinking about that night...The night when...Gahh get yourself together Mikasa! You can't think about that now...It's a new town, new house, new school so just get ready I say to myself.