New chances

Chapter 11: New Chances

The past 2 weeks no one was able to let go of about the video. There was always someone or something to remind Mikasa about the accident she made.

People would snicker and glare at her in the halls, death notes hung in her locker, the students in her class made sexual noises of what she said in the video, in lunch they would point to her and after school people still threw things at her.

What pained her the most was that Krista and the girls still wouldn't talk to her.

She was on her own and no one would help her. Besides Jean and Armin who always checked on her even Ms Rico.

Mikasa soon shut herself out from everyone. She got a new phone and didn't download any social media and never went outside when she got in the apartment.

Mikasa wore more hoodies and long sleeve shirts.

No more dresses,skirts,shorts of any.

Mikasa had survived another week of school and got in the passenger seat of Levi's car.

"So are you still considering it even though you have two more months to graduate" Levi remarked.

"Yes..." Mikasa muffled but knew he heard her.

"Okay...your new school will be Military community high...a private school for girls" he stated.

"Good enough for me" Mikasa shrugged.

"You'll start Monday" he said.

Levi didn't have to be told what happened. He knew by looking at her and he held her and comforted her while she cried on him when she had returned from the first day of being bullied.

Petra had came by to and the two talked but that didn't stop her from going outside.

Eventually she came to the commitment that she wanted to switch schools since the death notes and all kept coming.

Levi even went to the school and told them they was being sued for not doing anything about it.

As a result they ended up getting $10,000.

With the money they paid for Mikasa to switch schools and get nice new outfits and shoes.

"At least I would disappear without no one knowing...." Mikasa says.

"Hopefully they will feel bad for running you away" Levi snarled.

With the new loan of money they got a new house and Petra was able to move in. It was a two storied house with four bedrooms and two bathrooms, a big backyard and a garage.

It was Petra's dream house.

When they pulled up to the house the two went inside. "Where is Petra?" Mikasa asked. "Visiting her dad" he states.

"Mkay" she said then went up to her room. She was happy to finally be free from the drama, her fake friends and especially him.

She laid down in her new bedroom which was two times bigger then her original one.

One of the bathrooms was in her room to.

She took off her shoes and jacket and grabbed some pajamas. She went to her bathroom​ and took a quick 6 minute shower then dried herself off and changed into her nightclothes.

She got in her bed and turned the TV on.

"Hey watcha wanna eat for dinner?" Levi asked peering in the door. "Eh it doesn't matter" Mikasa shrugged.