The player has feels

Chapter 14: The Player Has Feels

I don't know why I'm doing this. I could back out now and head home to ditch Eren...but then again I was curious to see how he wanted this second try to go.

I bit down on my bottom lip, holding my bag in my hand while my fist laid frozen near the door.

I don't know what is scaring me.

The fact that I would be in Eren's house again like old times or because his mom hates my guts.

I took in all the guts I could muster, and even at that moment as I knocked all I wished for was one of his parents to give an excuse for why Eren was not here.

It would be perfectly okay with me!

"Commmmming!" I heard Eren's mom sing.

I backed up a bit and tried to fix myself to make a nice retry of my first impression.

I put on a big fake smile as the door opened.

My eyes met Kaurla's who immediately gasped.

"M-mikasa?!" She exclaimed in bewilderment. I slowly nodded before she made an unreadable expression.

"A-are you the guess that Eren is expecting?" She asked pointing in the house.

"I-i hope so I mean he did tell me yesterday that I have to come" I gushed.

"W-well then come in" she said motioning me inside. "I thought your parents moved...hey Grisha, Eren, Mikasa is here!" She exclaims.

"W-we did but then an incident happened and I came up here to live with my uncle" I frowned.

She seemed a bit guilty to put me on the spot.

"Oh my! Let me take those bags, if you didn't eat I had cook some spaghetti" she states heading upstairs.

"T-thanks" I blushed hearing Eren race down the stairs.

"Hey Mikasa" he greeted me already taking my hand into his.

"H-hey..."I trailed with a small smile.

He leads me to his room where I settle down in. My bags were already here.

"So your mom seems quite surprised" I chuckled nervously. "Yeah I didn't tell her it be you" he smiles.

"So uh want to watch a movie?" He asked.

"The only reason I came Eren, no offense, is because I want to see how you'll redeem yourself...your still a no good player so don't expect for me to get comfortable so easily" I retorted.

"Well damn all I'm trying to do is offer you to watch a movie with me" he grumbled inserting a movie.

"I know your not the horror movie type...but I don't care because we're going to watch it" he chuckles evilly.

"I hate you" I muttered through pursed lips.

"Oh please how can you hate someone as sexy as me?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

He did have a point. Not about me hating him but the sexy part.

He's gone from being a prissy baby complaining about everything to a handsome, good looking manipulator for pleasure.

And the memories instantly hit me like a meteor for why my guts hated him.

"Because last time I hated you, you recorded us having sex and posted it on the schools website!" I fumed angrily.

"Your cute when your mad...but I'm sorry that happened Mikasa" he says in a defense.

"Your not fully sorry"