Acknowledgements

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS STORY IS OVER!!! haiii guys this is Nikky_Sonico and I've got to say it's been amazing writing this book for you all. You've seen so interest and expressed a lot through the comments —which I read for my amusement by the way—.

Honestly some of the things you guys comment kill me and has me rolling on the floor laughing. I see this book even made a few of your cry. I have to admit I got a bit emotional writing this as well.

You've all been a great inspiration. You all inspire me to keep writing books and I try to make them better and more interesting then the last book. Thanks so much for motivating me and  giving me positive feedback I really appreciate it!

I am also thankful that I am an inspiration to some of you!

A lot of you have been texting me through DM's or on my profile board that I am such a good author, that you love my books, and that you try writing books because of me. It makes me really happy some of you look up to me. Continue doing your very best no matter what it is!

Now these are the people whose always been supportive, funny, and always somehow staying up late just to wait for an update. Love you all.

CrytecFuSioN

renegaderacer

-TheMikasaAckerman-

Niantica

http-yailin

Taraaslani1382

Renee_Heart_Anime

DreamyourMiracle

Balgeta

And more!

Honestly I don't feel like tagging anymore because I'm a really lazy person. BUT if you've enjoyed the book and have supported me or whatever just tag your name in the comment section and I'll give you a small praise!

Oh and it seems to surprise me that you all want a sequel to this book (:. I don't know about that but if your suggesting it then I just might do it. Or not depending on the time I have. But I'm really glad you've all love this book.

Again thank you all so much. Continue doing what you want and please read my other books. I'm finally writing for one of my other otp's instead if Eremika. Gajeel x Levy! Gale!

So yeah check em all out. Thanks it would mean a lot (:

Have a great day/night everyone! Love youuu!

You guys are the best!!!! You've really made me a proud author.