Explanation

Chapter 13: Explanation

After that whole thing about what happened at the mall Krista now finally decides to blow up my phone with worried text messages. It's funny because she never did it the week I wasn't at school. I mean I know it's a week but still at least ask me how I doing.

After five days of ignoring her I finally decided that we meet up at the park.

It was still a bit confusing I mean how could Krista possibly have been Eren's first girlfriend?

It didn't make any sense and I wanted answers.

Why wouldn't she let me date him? Was she jealous that I did that with him?

Whatever her reasons were I wanted to know. But I definitely wanted an explanation for all those rumors going around about her.

I watched as the bus pulled up to the morning bus stop and got off along with the other girls.

"Bye Mikasa have a nice day" Melanie waved to me as well as the other girls.

"Bye guys see you Monday!" I waved in fake excitement.

All I couldn't wait for was the meet with Krista.

As I walked to the park I felt my phone vibrate and saw Krista had texted me.

Krista: I'm here....tell me when you get here.

Mikasa: I'm on my way already.

I put my phone up and continued walking. She must be afraid of me from out last encounter.

When I entered the park I immediately spotted Krista on the swings. But she want alone.

Eren was behind her, pushing her. Annie was sitting on the edge of the slide while Jean was on the bench. He was the first to notice me.

What the hell are they doing here?! It's only suppose to be us two!!

Jean got up and ran over to me. "I'm so glad your okay" he smiled.

"Yeah...move out of the way so I can get this conversation over with" I said pushing passed him.

"Mikasa" Krista said with a small smile on her face.

I didn't return it. I just stared at her coldly making her frown. Remorse and guilt filled her face.

"Mikasa you can't keep torturing Krista like this" Eren was first to speak.

My gaze quickly shifted to his. I stared at him for a long time.

"How do you know what torture is?" I asked. "I'm the one who's been used, bullied and lied to" I spat.

"I'm so sorry Mikasa bu-" "but what" I glared at Eren deviously.

"Just tell me the fucking story. Why the hell are you his first girlfriend" I asked looking at Krista now.

She hesitantly got up and sat on the other side of the swing so she was facing me.

"We was dating for a long time Mikasa. Ever since middle school. We thought we was the ones for each other. Everyone thought we was perfect and meant to be. Then I went over to Eren's house one day to give him a surprise pop up. I was going to spend the night but when I got closer to Eren's room I heard moans and screams. When I opened the door I saw Eren on top of Annie...I was broken. Devastated. So instead of saying something the next day I decided to cheat on him as well so I dated Reiner. After that both me and Eren grew distant. Although he still loved me he just showed his love by screwing innocent girls" she explained.