Not him again

Chapter 2: Not him again

First period started off well. Everyone seemed to welcome me when I had introduced myself to the class. My face turned red when I saw I had caught the attention of some of the guys in my class. And I have to admit these boys were not ugly.

My teacher -Ms. Lynne- sat me in a seat next to a short girl with long blonde hair and big blue eyes.

She looked so innocent and gave me a warm smile when I sat next to her. However the seat next to me was empty.

"Hey nice to meet you Mikasa" the blonde greeted genuinely. It made me smile at how nice she sounded.

"Nice to meet you to...Erm what's your name?" I asked a bit embarrassed.

"It's Krista Lenz, but some people call me Historia" she introduced. "Glad to meet you Krista" I smiled.

We got off pretty well and I was glad to have a new friend already.

When class was over I grabbed my things and headed out the class and decided I scurry off to go find my second one. But I was stopped with a small hand grabbing onto me.

It was Krista.

"You probably don't know your way around so I'll be glad to help you at any moment" she smiled.

"Oh well...Uh do you know where Ms Hanji is?" I asked.

Her eyes lit up. "She's a medical teacher. And yes I do know her but I have her later on during the day" she explains.

Her eyes search the crowd and finally lit up as if she was looking for someone.

"Bertholdt! Come here!" She exclaims while waving her hand around.

Is it me or is that name really hard to pronounce?

Before I knew it a tall, short black haired, small and calm olive eyes, tan skinned, very muscular guy is in my way and I almost faint.

He's cute. I comment to myself.

"Hey wassup?" He asked taking notice of me. He eyes me up and down and shakes his head like he approves of me.

I feel my face heat up from the blushing.

"She has Ms Hanji and I know you have her next so do you mind showing her to the class?" She asked politely.

"Of course, Nice to meet you by the way, I'm Bertholdt" he introduced when we began walking.

"Mikasa" I introduced as well.

"Nice name. Sounds vaguely familiar though" he mumbled loud enough for me to hear.

We enter the room and I already love the class. Ms Hanji was cool as well and probably going to be one of my favorite teachers. She was real crazy and free spirited number one and number two she made learning about medical attention really fun. She was also funny when one of the students tried to do CPR on a fake plastic dummy and she said he failed miserably.

But finally when 5 classes were cleared and two remained, lunch arrived.

I was starving and knew I had to set a reminder to bring at least two snacks everyday.

I also had Krista for another 2 of my classes along with some of her friends I recognize from the previous classes. I didn't know them much except for Krista so I stuck around with her the most. We both were just leaving fifth and was on our way to the cafeteria to go grab our food.

Krista told me how the school served lunch and that they had 3 small restaurants in there.

A pizza place, a small McDonald's, and ramen place.