Chapter 13

Another new girl came to the school the next day, Link had already moved into Tokyo, Kairi and Yuki's room when the principal brought her in. It turned out her name was Slightly and she loved gum. Besides that no one really knew much about her.

One night, at around midnight, Link hatched a plan,

"Hey guys, why don't we prank Mello?"

Slightly blew a bubble with her gum and popped it. "What did you have in mind?"

Around ten minutes later the five girls were tiptoeing down the corridor; hoodies over their pyjamas to keep themselves warm. Tokyo picked the lock to the boys room and they were in!

The three boys were all asleep, Tokyo and Link tried not to think how cute Matt was when he was aleep (even if he did fall asleep cuddling a laptop).

"Yuki, do you have the speakers?" Slightly whispered.

"Yeah they're here" Yuki was speaking more since she started dating L.

Slightly plugged the iPod into the speakers, while Kairi and Link got Mello ready.

"Tokyo? How do you work this damn thing?!"

Tokyo sighed. "You go to artists, tap on i- yes with your thumb, yes it will still work if you tap it with a finger..... Is Mello ready?"

"Nearly! Just putting on his make up!" Link whispered, trying not to laugh.

"Cue the music!"

Tokyo pressed play and "Dude Looks Like a Lady" by Aerosmith filled the room.

The three startled boys leapt out of their beds to the music. Matt instantly started laughing at Mello. Mello was wearing a pink, yellow, green, orange and white polka dot dress, pink ballet flats, pink necklace and bracelet set, and an assortment of pink make up on his face.

Mello however was fuming.

"What the **** did you ************* do to me?!" He yelled, leaping for Link and Slightly.

The door swung open and the principal walked in; with someone at his side.

"Wow Mello, you sure let yourself go." Said the someone.

Link turned to the door.

"Luna? Luna!"

The someone was Beyond.