Chapter 15

Hey guys, I'm really sorry I haven't uploaded anything to this story for literally ages and I have no excuses this time apart from I got sidetracked (again) and I'm extremely lazy >.

So here it is! I'm so sorry it's crappy but I had no idea what to write..... Enjoy! More will be coming soon I promise :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt walked up to the girls' room and knocked before waiting to be let in. Link answered the door with a cookie in her hand.

"Tokyo and Kairi's secret supply?" he said, nodding to the cookie.

Link took a step back and looked at him scaredly. "How did you know? Are you psychic or something? YOU'RE A STALKER AREN'T YOU!!!!"

"No I just know that you don't have any cookies of your own. Which is half of the reason why I'm here"

He passed her a huge box filled to the top with many types of cookies, chocolate chip, oatmeal, even ones with rainbow sprinkles!

Link took the box from him immediately and hid it under her bed. Matt let himself in and sat on Tokyo's bed.

"So what's the other reason why you're here?"

"I uhm I still like you, a lot?" Matt winced, waiting for Link's reaction.

"I do too, but Tokyo's going through a lot, so she can't know."

"She never told me. Okay let's keep it a secret, Link?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you"

Link walked out the room - to see Tokyo approaching quickly. She stood by the door of the room and acted naturally. Well, naturally for Link.

"Hey, what's up?" Tokyo smiled at Link.

"Look at her face! She knows!" Link's thoughts screamed to her.

"I'm good, you?"

"Yeah not too bad, can I get to the room?"

"Wow look at that view!" Link yelled suddenly, pointing in one direction.

While Tokyo was looking down the corridor, Matt crept out of the room and sped to his own room.

"Uhh Link? That's the rest of the corridor..."

"Oh okay!"

Tokyo walked silently into their room.

"That was a close one!" Link thought to herself.