Chapter 5

Atfter the mass sugar rush had died down they all fell asleep for an hour, that is until a small albino boy and the principal arrived. Resting her head on Mello's t-shirt covered chest, Kairi woke up blushing. A loud knock at the door alerted them that they weren't alone. Everyone else woke up and the boys scrambled for hiding places. Eventually they decided that Kairi and they boys were to hide in the bathroom and pretend that Kairi was having a shower. Besides, Yuki didn't say much and Tokyo was a great liar.

"Hello sir is something the matter?" Tokyo answered to door politely to her principal, an innocent smile on her face.

"Yes Miss Tokyo, this young man here has told me that the new boys are somewhere in your room."

Near nodded with an annoying smirk on his face at Tokyo.

"The new boys? I haven't seen them since computing class sir,"

"Are you sure? Where is Miss Kairi?"

"Oh she's taking a shower sir, she decided to take a snack to bed with her and she woke up with cookie crumbs and melted chocolate all over her." Tokyo lied flawlessly, the angelic smile ever present.

"Is this true Miss Yuki?" The principal questioned the little Japanese girl.

"Y-y-yes sir, I h-h-h-haven't seen them f-for some time now." Yuki stammered to the tall man in front of her.

"Yes. Well. Fine. Young man you have a lot to answer for." He said sternly to Near.

"Bu-" Near started, flailing slightly.

"Silence! How dare you attempt to lie about these young ladies. You will be coming with me." The principal said, leading Near out of the room.

As soon as the door clicked shut Kairi and the boys fell out of the bathroom.

"You so owe me Tokyo Lee Talerico." Kairi hissed with her hair in her face, while Tokyo just smiled.

"I dunno you seem pretty cosy with Mello there."

Kairi looked around and realised she had fallen on top of Mello. She leapt up blushing furiously and silently cursing Tokyo.

Mello just looked shocked - and blushing Tokyo noticed - almost as though he liked it? He was speechless. Mello? Not speaking? Well this was interesting.....