Chapter 8

Mello stood there for a moment, trying to remember what the stupid anger management lady at Wammy's house. Breathe Mello, breeeeeathe.

Screw this.

"MAIL JEEVAS!" he bellowed at the top of his lungs.

The blonde girl turned and fell off of a confused looking Matt. Oh. My. Gosh.

"Tokyo?" Mello stared after her in shock, as small Tokyo tried to stop blushing and adjusting her skirt.

"Uhh h-hi M-M-Mello....." she stammered at him.

Matt sat up faster than the speed of light. "Look! Mello! It's not what it looks like!"

"WELL WHAT IS IT THEN?! I WALK IN TO FIND MY BEST FRIEND SUCKING MY OTHER FRIEND'S FACE!!!!"

Tokyo and Matt looked sheepishly at each other.

Mello sighed and sat on his bed, now where did he put that chocolate?

Tokyo passed him a bar of chocolate. "So how did Kairi go?"

Mello gulped. Kairi didn't like him. "S-She doesnt like me on that way...."

"Wait what? What makes you say that?"

"She was just so distant, it really hurt." Mello looked at the floor and a tear fell from his eye. No. Not a tear. It was.... SWEAT! Yeah it was sweat!

"Mello, look at me."

His head snapped up, flicking tea- SWEAT onto Tokyo.

"Mello, Kairi loves you, the way she talks about you, the way she looks at you, Mello just go ask her."

"Fine. But only if you and Matt keep it pg-13 while I'm gone." Mello teased.

"Hey! We didn't do any of that!" Matt protested.

"Not yet." Mello smirked.

"Bye Mello! You can go find your girl now!"