Chapter 7

Meanwhile, Tokyo and Matt were engaged in a fierce Mario Kart competition on the Wii he'd set up in his room. Matt kept nudging Tokyo and she elbowed him in return.

"Move Matt move!"

"Hell no! You're just a sore loser Tokyo Lee Talerico!"

"Do NOT use my full name Mail Jeevas!"

Tokyo watched as Matt playing as Mario crossed the finish line in first place. Damn.

"Damn you Matt!" she grinned as she tried to walk away in mock anger.

A hand wrapped around her wrist as Matt gripped her and tried to pull her back to him. Walking backwards, he didn't noticed where he was walking and tripped over a basket holding just some of Matt's many games.

Still holding onto her wrist as he fell, Tokyo was dragged on top of him and their eyes locked. Blushing, Tokyo had the sudden strange urge to kiss him. Matt was blushing too she noticed - and staring at her lips. Could he maybe like her back too?

Matt stared at Tokyo, she was pretty blushing like that... Not quite as pretty as.... MATT! Don't tell her that! His mind was screaming at him, commanding left, right and centre.

"Matt..."

Matt came back to reality.

"I'm so sorry!" a flustered Matt apologised rushedly.

Tokyo sighed. "Just do it Matt."

"Uhh d-do what?" he lied badly.

She smiled at him "If you won't I will."

Matt knew that she'd seen through the lie. They kissed for a moment and smiled happily at each other.

Matt felt... Conflicted... He loved Tokyo, but he still loved her......

Mello walked up the corridor to his room. Well, his and Matt's room. That confrontation with Kairi was horrible She obviously didn't feel the same way he did. Walking in he noticed Matt on the floor. Matt and a blonde girl on top of him. Matt and a blonde girl KISSING.