Chapter 16

Heyya guys!!!!!

I finally updated as promised!!!!!!! Anyways, I aim to update this as often as possible, and if I don't you guys have every right to poke me with various pointy objects XD

Soooooo here's a new chapter!

Taa daa!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tokyo lay in her bed, silently listening to her iPod. She couldn't sleep and The Beatles always helped her to sleep. An arm suddenly threw itself over the top of the bunk bed. Tokyo tensed and gasped before remembering Link was on the bunk bed above her.

"Mmmf......... Gotcha cookies....... Level up........." Link muttered in her sleep. Tokyo reminded herself not to give Link so many cookies before sleeping.

Her eyes began to slip shut as the track changed to "Please, Please Me" by The Beatles. This song always reminded her of home in London.......

------------------------------------------------------------------

She woke up the next morning to a numb feeling in her legs and a random song by Aerosmith playing in her ears. She tried to move her legs but couldn't, was this what having a stroke felt like?!

Her eyes fluttered open to find Link sitting on her legs and playing on a DS.

"Link..... What are you doing?"

Link looked up with a strange look on her face.

"You're awake! I was waiting for you to wake up cus look!"

Link ran over to the window, artfully throwing her DS onto the desk as she ran. Throwing the curtains open, the room was filled with a bright white light.

"Look Tokyo! It snowed!!!"

Tokyo hadn't seen snow in years. It rarely snowed where the school was in Japan.

She swing her legs off of the bed and walked over to the window, just in time to see Slightly push Mello into a snowdrift - much to the blonde's disgust.

A smile curved her lips, winter was here.