Chapter 6 ~ I Like Him

I was utterly shocked of what Jimin was doing. He came closer and closer to me and by the time we were no more than centimeters apart. His scent made my heart beat even faster. I was stiff still ,looking into his eyes which were filled with lust for a second. I closed my eyes..big mistake. "can I know where the bathroom is?" he whispered into my ear seductively as his hot breath tickled my ear.WHAAAAAAAAAAA ? that's what he wanted to know!!!. "uhum yeah.. yes its umm its right down the corridor" I said shaking myself into my senses. "okay, well can I ask you a question ?" he asked in as serious voice. "yeah go ahead ask" I replied. "why did you close your eyes?" he asked with a smirk. "umm nothing just..yeah just" I said shrugging my shoulders. I turned and quickly fast-walked past Jimin and out of his room.OMG whats wrong with that person.

jimin's P.O.V

Y/N quickly walked out of the room blushing so much.Aww cute. I couldn't help but smile widely. I wanted to kiss her so badly when she closed her eyes but my mind kept saying not "not yet Jimin just not yet". My eyes kept on drifting to her lips but we need to get to know each other more. ahh just thinking about her made my heart flutter.. I'm falling for her big time. I went downstairs and saw Y/N doing something. A smirk appeared as I just knew what to do. I went close to her from behind as whispered .."what are you doing?". She was shocked and screamed.

"yahhhhhhhhhhh!! Park Jimin stop scaring me!" she said in a frightened voice. "hahahaha sorry princess but I couldn't help it" I said with a smile. "Princess ??" Y/N looked at me in confusion. " yeah princess, don't you like it?" I asked her. She didn't say anything but blushed and got back to her work. I sat down with her. I noticed she was filling job applications and then something caught my eye. It was a big hit entertainment application."are you applying for a job?" I asked. "hmm yeah its boring to stay home" she replied while filling the application. I smiled, the thought of working with her made me exited. She was writing down her info as I couldn't stop staring at her. She quickly looked at me. "do you need anything" she asked, "umm no I'm gonna take a wash..see ya later.

Y/N P.O.V *FEW HOURS LATER*

It was 7:00pm I took a bath, I have to make dinner but I still got some time. I took a book and sat on the sofa. But I couldn't concentrate, Jimin hasn't come out of his room since he went to take a wash. Why do I care? It's not like I like him..or maybe I do..no no hahaha what am I thinking. Just then jimin came down, he looked as if he slept and woke up. "Hey" he said in a sleepy voice, "hi" I said back and kept on reading . He came and sat next to me and again my heart started to race like hell. So now I know one thing for sure. I LIKE PARK JIMIN. I looked at him and noticed he was already looking at me.

"umm well I'll go and make dinner" I and stood up. As I got up and was about to walk past jimin. He grabbed my hand and made me fall on his lap. I looked at him with a shocked face. "Just stay like this for a little" he said and kept his chin on the crook of my neck. My heart was going crazy. After some minutes of calm silence Jimin kept me on the sofa and faced me. "Y/N tell me about yourself,your parents,life?" he said in a calm voice. But as he said the words "parents" I couldn't bear it as a tear fell from my eyes. I looked down quickly not wanting jimin to see me cry like a baby, but I couldn't help it, I miss them so much. More tears stared to fall.Eomma...Appa...I miss you.