Chapter 5 ~ What The Hell?

Jimin P.O.V

" Hyung hyung hyung hyung get up!!!" I heard a voice screaming and jumping on my bed. "urgh what the hell is wrong with you Jungkook I wanna sleep more" I said in a sleepy voice. "Come on even yoongi is awake"."Fine fine" I got up and went staight to the bathroom. I came out as Namjoon told us to get ready that Bang PD wants to talk to us so we should go to Big Hit entertainment. I got ready and went V live with V and Jin. Then we all got into the van and drove off to Big Hit.

Me and the other members piled up in the room where we normally hold meetings. Just then Bang PD came to into the room, all of us got up and bowed in respect."Okay, sit down. You kids must be wondering why I held a meeting this sudden right?" ."yes" we all said together. "Well it's a good news for you guys because...we are giving you an individual holiday, that means the time period will be a month or maybe more". We all looked shocked and looked at each others faces."we know that you guys have your own personal life too so that's why we took this decision" he said in his normal calm voice. "so that's it that I have to say and we will call you to inform when to return. This decision is mainly taken because there will be some constructions going on around the building as well, however from time to time you will be called for other things such as semi practices, a little bit of shootings, etc". "Okay then I have to go now because I have to attend to another conference" and with that said he left the room.

We all looked at each other and I could see that Jhope was the one who was the most happiest among everyone. "well.. this was very sudden" Yoongi said in a confused mood. Everyone started chit chatting while I was too deep in my thoughts, this is the best chance to get to know Y/N more I thought while a smirk appeared on me. "what are your plans Jimin ? Aren't your parents abroad these days ?" jin asked me while everyone's attention was on me. "yeah I'm gonna be visiting my old friends in Busan". "okay then let's go home and start packing" Namjoon said in a happy voice. We all know why namjoon is happy, that's because he gets to spend time with his girlfriend. Cute.

We all went home and Jhope was so exited he was jumping up and down. We all packed our things and came to the living room. "guess we won't be seeing each other for a month or so" tae said in moody voice. "Aw it's okay we will meet up right guys?" Jhope said in a funny voice. We all nodded in agreement and gave each other hugs and said our goodbyes. I got into my car and drove off to Y/N's house. "Y/N you're over now..i will make you fall for me" I thought as I was driving. In about 30 minutes I was near her house. I parked the car and ringed the doorbell.

Y/N P.O.V

The whole morning I was busy with my father's company work which is in America. I've been video conferencing the whole time with Kate, an employee at the company. Now I was filling out some job entries while the doorbell rang." Who could be?" I thought as I went down the staircase. I opened the door and my heart started pounding fast..why why why does he always make me feel this way?.

"Jimin ?" I asked in utter shock."Hey Y/N" he said in his normal adorable voice. "I came to ask you a favour" he said. "A favour ?". "yep.Do you have an extra room in your house?"."Yeah there are like 3 rooms available..why ?". "well I was wondering if I could rent out a room? If that's possible?".whaaaaaa ?? jimin wants to live here ? with me?. "yes,of couse" I said without thinking twice. Oh god what the hell did I just say. "thanks,then I guess I can move in today onwards?". Oh my god what ?? no way !! urgh Y/N what did you get yourself into. "ummm well sure" I replied. He nodded and went off to his car and came back with some luggage. "well there are 2 bedrooms downstairs and 2 upstairs but im I one". "Please choose to stay downstairs" I chanted repeatly in my head.

"I guess I'll stay upstairs" he said with a cheeky smile. No no noooo !!. "yeah okay then" I said and lead him to the upstairs room which is right opposite to my room. He opened the door and we went inside. "well I guess I'll let you to settle down if you want anything just call me" I said with a warm smile. I was just about to leave the room but jimin caught me arm and pushed me against the wall with a smirk on his face. WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING !!!??.....