Chapter 21 ~ Job

Beep beep beep, a sound was echoing getting louder and louder as I opened my eyes, I rolled over and got up switching off the alarm on my phone. It was 7:45am and I need to be at work by 9am, it was my first day and a new start of a new job, I hope today will go well as planned. I got up and went to the bathroom coming out clean and clear and choose an outfit to wear, after rummaging through my closet I decided to wear a white denim jean and black top to go with it, simple. So to start the day I went to the kitchen and prepared myself a sandwich, which made me remember of Jimin, I miss his presence so much but I will get to see him soon.

I finished my breakfast and took out the car keys to head to work, but before I could even open the door and get out of the house, I heard a horn honk, I opened the door and saw Jimin already in front of the house, though it was just a couple of hours without him it felt like ages, we talked on the phone for about an hour last night, love can be really silly, but I love him nevertheless. I locked the house door and went to his car, and hoped in, I couldn't say a word to Jimin because he cupped my face kissing me, and hell no I would never hesitate, kissing him back. "I missed you" he managed to say looking at me deeply, and from his gaze I knew he meant it, "me too" I said squeezing his cheeks. We drove off to work, him putting on his mask for protection as I admired how cute he was looking with it on.

We arrived at the building where Jimin went inside first and I went in a couple of seconds later, just to make sure no rumors go out I went in as Jisoo greeted me "hey Y/N" she said looking at me like we knew each other for a long time, and it felt good to have someone friendly around, "hey,goodmorning" I said back, "congrats on getting the job" she said with a smile "thanks". She told me that I have to meet Mr. Bang so I went to his office.
I knocked lightly on the door, "come in" a voice said so I opened the door revealing a small office, "ah Y/N, glad you came and, welcome you to Big Hit Entertainment" he said, I bowed and thanked him, as he told me about what I would be doing around and what I'm in charge of, I was really surprised when he said that I will be a manager, because he said I have a lot of qualifications, even though I didn't do my last 2 years of university due to the stress of my parents death.

We got up and went out of the office room and entered an area where it looked more like an office, people working busily on phones and computers. "HongBin, can you come here for a moment" Mr. Bang said to a boy who was really handsome with a built body and very attractive, he came to us with a smile showing his dimples on both sides of his face, handsomeness overflowing, but eh my chimchim is better for me. "this is Y/N, a new manager, I hope you can show her around and assist her in any difficulty until she gets used to the work" Mr. Bang said to him, he looked at me and smiled warmly, "yes sir I will" he said and Mr. bang nodded with a smile leaving me with HongBin.

He was very kind and polite and we got along pretty well as he showed me "my" working area, and handed the work I had to do, next he showed my basically around the whole building, as we walked I looked around to see any peek of BTS around but didn't see any of them. We came to the office area where HongBin left me to continue with my work, I took out the files and sat on the turning chair as my arm touched something hot, I looked at the table and saw a cup of coffee with a sticky note on it saying, "work hard, I'm always watching you my princess" I smiled as I knew who it was from, I looked here and there but there was no sight of him so I started my work with confidence.

A/N ~ hey guys hope you all had a great day :)