Chapter 10 ~ Misunderstood

*3 days later* Jimin's P.O.V

Lately Y/N hasn't really been herself and I really hate it. She doesn't talk with me that much and we rarely kiss, I don't understand why he acts like this. Whenever I try to kiss her or give her a hug she turns away. She ignores me and doesn't even talk much, and when I ask her if there's something wrong she would shrug and say no bluntly. I can't bear it anymore. She looks pale as if she's been crying and would go to bed early. It's the third day since she's acting this way and I have just had enough, its 8 in the morning and Y/N is still sleeping I guess. I can't sleep without thinking of her. I got up and took a shower and went downstairs.

*1 hour later*

I was sitting in the living room as Y/N came and took a book from the shelf and was going to head back, but I stopped her. "Y/N can we talk" I asked in a serious voice, she looked at me and nodded slightly as if she didn't care at all. She sat down and looked at me, "Y/N I know you've been acting weird lately but can you please tell if something is bothering you? Or is it me? did I do something wrong? If I did please tell me, I can't stand it when you act so cold towards me" I said. "no everything is absolutely fine" she said without even looking at me, I touched her hand but she quickly took it away and stood up to leave, "I'm going to my room" she said standing up and walking away. "Y/N!" I said a little loud, she stopped walking but didn't look at me so her back was faced towards me. "please don't treat me like this, I don't deserve your coldness because I know I didn't do anything wrong, you acting this way breaks my heart" I said as she still didn't look at me.

Y/N's P.O.V

My blood was boiling inside I couldn't hold it in anymore, I turned around facing Jimin. "break your heart?!!!" I said in a loud tone, I was angry and sad and mad about myself too. Jimin was shocked at my sudden outburst, "please stop playing with my feelings Jimin, I thought we meant something but guess I was just dreaming" I said in an angry voice. "what do you mean by that? I never played with your feelings, I don't understand" he said in a shocked voice. I got more angry, "really well then just figure out it yourself" I said, "Y/N please tell me what I did wrong, please" Jimin pleaded as tears were forming in his eyes ready to fall, I couldn't watch him cry so I turned around ready to leave.

"Y/N please, I love you" he said, I felt as time stopped, I was happy yet I knew he was playing with me. I faced Jimin as tears were running down my cheeks, "What about your girlfriend? How could you Jimin?" I said as more and more tears were falling. "girlfriend? What are talking about I don't even have a girlfriend" he said looking at me in shock, "really ? then who were you on the phone with 3 days ago? You said I love you to the person on the phone and now you tell me? I hate you Park Jimin" I said in a stern voice. "Y/N you have misunderstood" Jimin said with confidence, "what?" "yes, that was my mother, she called me that night to ask if I was doing okay as she isn't in Korea these days" he said looking at me, tears falling down. I looked at Jimin to find any clue of lying, "are you telling the truth?" I asked.

"yes yes please believe me ,here look" he said taking his phone and going through it. "look this is the time my mother called, look at the time and date" I looked carefully and saw that he was saying the truth. I smiled like an Idiot and nodded, I hugged Jimin as I was happy that he wasn't lying, he kissed my head. "I'm so sorry for hurting you" I said to him. "it's okay my princess I'm sorry too, but I have to ask you something" he said. We let go of each other and Jimin took my hand "follow me" he said. We went upstairs and ended up in Jimin's room, he let go of my hand and went to his cupboard ad took out a little box and handed it to me, I opened the box and saw a silver necklace with a heart, it was beautiful and very simple, just my style

. I looked at Jimin in surprise "Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. I felt my heart beat raising as I was staring into jimin's beautiful eyes, "yes" I said in a happy voice.

Jimin smiled and took the necklace out of the box "turn around" I turned around so that he could put the necklace I held my hair up as jimin put the necklace on me. I looked at it and admired it, jimin back hugged me "I love you Y/N" he said and kissed my neck, which sent chills down my back. I turned around and put my arms around his neck and his arms around my waist "I love you too Park Jimin" I said biting my lip and blushing. "so what now" I asked, "what do you wanna do?" jimin asked with a smirk, oh god I know that smirk, his thoughts are up to no good. Jimin pushed me on bed and crawled with on top of me. "can I hold your hand?" he asked "yep", he quickly held my hand and intertwined our fingers, he had a happy face "why do you look so happy?" I asked, "I've always wanted to hold my girlfriends hand" he said looking t out intertwined hands. I rubbed his cheek as he bent down and placed butterfly kisses around my neck