Chapter 35 ~ Ignored

Jimin's P.O.V

I checked the time, it was 1:30am in the morning but Y/N is still unconscious, I can't believe the girl I loved and who disappeared 8 months ago is right in front of me. It's unreal, like a dream, but I guess she doesn't remember me, as he aunt explained everything to me. She didn't just disappear she got into an accident, and yes I told everything about me and Y/N to her aunt and my parents, though my mum didn't really look that pleased. The doctor said that Y/N may or may not gain her memory when she wakes up.

Her aunt and my parents left because I told them that I will look after her. I took her hand in mine as I sat in a chair next to her bed, she still has the ring I gave her even the necklace, she looks even more pretty than before, just by looking at her my heart flutter. But then I remembered all the stuff what happened between us, will she ever forgive me, I know that I didn't cheat on her but will she believe me? I felt drowsy as I placed my head on the bed, her hand still in mine as I fell asleep.

Y/N's P.O.V

I woke up to a sudden pain in my head, I looked around and found myself in a hospital room. Then it hit me like a piece of ice, everything..I remember everything, I found my hand in someone else's hand, as our rings shined bright together, it was Jimin. Oh how much I miss him, but then I remembered he doesn't belong to me anymore, anger boiling up in me as I remembered him and seolhyun kissing. Suddenly he woke up, "Y/N? Y/N are you okay?" he asked, "get out" I whispered not even looking at him, "what? Why? Y/N please, can you remember?" "I can remember very well now, so GET OUT!" I shouted at him as he slowly got up and left the room. I covered my face with my hands as I cried and cried what felt like forever, I need someone right now, yes, I know who. I looked around and saw a telephone on the small table. I got off the bed and walked to it as I dialed the number of the only person who I can trust right now.

Jimin's P.O.V

I got out of the room closing the door behind me, guess she remembers everything and by the look on her face I can say that she hates me. I sat on a chair which was outside her room, and buried my face in my hands. I just don't know what to do anymore, I love her more than anything else but she hates me, I wouldn't blame her anyway, she's right but this is such a big misunderstanding and how am I going to make this all the way it was. Just then someone came running towards my direction, it seemed like I have seen him before, but who?. Then I remembered, he's that bastard who troubled Y/N that day, he came running and stopped in front of Y/N's room. I stood up, "you? What are you doing here?" I asked pointing my index finger at him, he looked at me but ignored and went in to Y/N's room. What's going on? Why is he here? How does he know Y/N?

Ravi's P.O.V

As soon as I got the call from Y/N saying she's in the hospital, I got worried and came as soon as possible, I asked the receptionist her room and I ran to that direction. But then I saw her boyfriend outside her room. How did he get here? After 8 months he has come? What does he want? I thought as I ran to Y/N's room. "you? What are you doing here?" he asked pointing his finger at me, I just ignored him, Y/N is more important right now. I went in as I saw her leaning against the headboard of the bed, eyes closed.

I walked slowly towards her and touched her hand as she opened her eyes, "Y/N are you okay? What happened?" I asked, she looked at me deeply, "I remember who you are now..Ravi" she said, I felt nervous and guilty for lying to her saying we were friends and we knew each other. I looked at her wide eyed as I slowly took my hand away, but she grabbed my hand again, "it's okay that you lied, please don't leave me" she said tears coming to her eyes, why is she like this? What happened?.

I didn't say or ask anything but hugged her as she cried in my embrace and I tried my best to make her calm down. After a while she calmed down and told me everything from the start, practically everything which she didn't remember before. That son of a bitch, how dare he cheat on her like that, he's the reason that Y/N got into an accident in the first place. "oppa, Can we go home?" Y/N asked as I nodded, I opened the door for her. We got out of the room as Jimin was there still, "I think I should take her" he said glaring at me and taking Y/N's hand, but Y/N removed Jimin's hand from her and she came and wrapped her arms around my arm, "oppa let's go" she said, I nodded as we left. Jimin standing there looking at us dumbfounded.

Jimin's P.O.V

And there she goes, in arms with another person. I stood there still as I couldn't believe what just happened, did she really just ignore me? I watched as they walked away but then Y/N looked back at me for a second, I know that look. She still loves me, I just need proof to show that I didn't cheat on her..but how?

Y/N's P.O.V

"oppa, thanks for coming" I said giving him a half smile, "anytime, if you have a problem be sure to tell me, I'm just one call away" he said stroking my head. I nodded and got out of the car as ravi drove off and I entered aunts house, "omo Y/N are you okay? I was just going to come but ravi told that he was bringing you" she said hugging me, "aunt..I remember now" I said looking at her, "oh that's wonderful..but does that mean you're going back to your house?" she said looking at me sadly as I nodded my head in yes. "oh well, I can't stop you" she said giving me a smile as I hugged her, "thanks aunt..for everything" "my child, it's okay" she said giving hugging me tighter.

The same day I went back to my old house, Jimin kept on coming to my mind. Did he eat? Did he get enough sleep? Did he get sick? But then I knew seolhyun must care about him much more than I do and love him much more than I do...

Ravi's P.O.V

That night I laid in bed staring at my bedroom ceiling asking the same question from myself, and at last I think I found the answer, I love Y/N but I know she would never love me back, even though she ignored Jimin, by the glint in her eyes I can say she still loves him.