Chapter 19 ~ Surprise

*Next day*

Y/N's P.O.V

I woke up to a chilly breeze, there was no one in the room only me, I got up and leaned against the headboard and saw a sticky note on the little table,

Wake up princess,
I went down town for a little
we ran out of groceries..I made breakfast
P.S..I love you a lot *-*

I smiled, he's so cute at times. I went out of the room yawning, took some clothes and went to the bathroom, took a long shower and brushed my teeth, I dried my hair and came out of the bathroom when I heard my phone ringing, I went to my room and answered the phone, "hello" I said into the phone, "hello is this Y/N?" the person on the phone asked, "yes", "well congratulations you got the job at Big Hit Entertainment, you will start work from Monday" "really? Thank you" I said into the phone almost jumping up and down.

I finished the call and jumped on my bed squeeling in happiness, "whoa why are you so happy?" I heard a voice say, "Jimin, I got the job" I said getting on his back, "jeongmal?" he asked looking at me, I nodded quickly, "ah that's good, now I will always get to see you, I'm so lucky", I laughed at his dramatic reaction. "did you eat?" jimin asked, I shook my in head in no, "aish this child, go and eat" he said placing me on the ground, "can't" I said laughing, "why? Aren't you hungry?", "I am, but I will only eat if you feed me" I said doing a cute face, "fine fine", Jimin took my hand and we headed downstairs.

*Hour's later*

I was cuddling on the couch watching TV with Jimin when my phone rang, and it was from aunt "Jimin don't make a sound" I told him showing him my phone, he looked at me and nodded. "hello aunt" I said to her, "hello dear are you busy today?" she asked, I looked at Jimin and he gave me a confused look, "no I'm not busy at all, why?", "then can I come over? I haven't seen you in a while" she said, "no its okay I will head over there now, you don't have to come" I said , "okay, is there anything you'd like to eat?" she asked, "umm...nothing special" I said, I ended the conversation and stood up, "where are you going? Who called?" Jimin asked standing up, "aunt, I have to go there now" "now?" Jimin asked, "yep" I said, "okay" he said without any question. I went upstairs and got dressed into pair of white denim jeans and a red color t-shirt and a pair of slippers. I waved goodbye to Jimin and took a taxi to aunts house.

Traffic was less so we arrived in a short time, I paid the taxi driver and went and rang the doorbell, I looked around the nicely maintained front garden when the door opened "noona, you came" Hyuk said opening the door and dragging me in, closing the door behind us, "mum brought you a big surprise" Hyuk whispered to me, I looked at him confused, "she brought you.." Hyuk couldn't finish because aunt came downstairs shouting at Hyuk to shut up.

"ah you've become more pretty" aunt sad taking my hand in her's, even though she didn't tell me I could see that there was something fishy going on, "okay aunt stop with the buttering, why did you want to see me so suddenly?" I asked like I knew something was up, "see, eomma I told you see can understand" Hyuk said butting in, "oh shush will you" aunt said playfully to hyuk, "come with me" aunt said, and she led me outside, "where are we going?" I asked Hyuk who was tagging along, "you'll see" he said and we stopped in front of a blue car, it looked really nice and just enough for someone who goes to work.

"this is for you" aunt said pointing to the car, I looked at her in utter shock, "are you serious?" I asked aunt as she nodded calmly, "do you like it noona?" Hyuk asked, I covered my mouth "are you crazy, I can't accept this" I said looking at aunt and Hyuk, "why?, you said you'll be going for a job so I thought you'd need a vehicle" she said, "here you go" she said placing the car keys in my hand, thank god I have license, I thanked aunt and hyuk giving each of them a hug. I stayed at aunt's house for a while and drove home, making sure to handle the car carefully. I got home and parked the car and saw that Jimin was already outside sitting on the bench looking at me and then the car. "when did you buy a car?" Jimin asked coming near me, "I didn't" I said with a smile, "huh? Then where did you get this from" Jimin asked in confusion, "It's a present, aunt gave it" I said, "wow cool" he said looking at it, "wanna go for a drive sir?" I asked jimin pretending to be a taxi driver, he laughed and said, "yep, let's see your skills". Jimin ran and closed the door of the house as we drove off for a ride.