100k Thanks + Explanation

Hi everyone! 👋

Whoa first off how in the world did this fanfiction get to 100,000 reads?
I know for some people it may not be much but for me it's really a big suprise.

I just wanted to thank everyone who took their time and read this book because props to you for reading this mess.

So I kinda wanted to explain why this book is very messy..

This is my first ever fanfic I wrote.

I wrote this back in 2016, exactly 3 days after I turned 15. By that time I had no idea or skills about writing and my vocabulary was very small.

But I was bored and it was raining and I was really into reading fanfiction at that time, so I thought to myself, "hey, why don't I make my own fanfiction."

I officially wrote this on a website called Quotev before I just copy pasted the whole thing to Wattpad a year or so later.

Please forgive me for all the grammatical errors and such, I had no idea what I was doing back then.

Also a lot of people seemed to ask, "if the character is from US, why is she using 'mum' instead of 'mom'" etc.

That is because I use/speak British English and at that time I was writing this I didn't really consider anything, I just wrote whatever came to my head.

So why not edit this story?

Well..I want to keep this to remind myself that this is how I started, this is how I used to be.

Looking back on this story, I really do facepalm my self both mentally and physically, I mean...what was I thinking??!!

I know some parts of this story can seem overdramatic and stupid but calm down y'all, I was only 15 with no writing talent whatsoever.

So once again thank you everyone who read, voted, commented. It really means a lot to me.

Special thanks to the people who read this fanfiction and decided to read my other fanfics as well, I'm so thankful.

Even though I am kinda embarrassed by how poorly this book is written, it will still have a special place in my heart.

But however, I'm really happy to say that I'm now well improved on my English writing, grammar etc and I'm still learning so yeaaaahh..

Reached 100k on 12th June 2018