Yoshiko Tsushima x Male Reader

"Come on (Y/N)!"

As usual, I went with the school idol group to eat something, like we usually do after their practice. But how did I end up with them, you might ask. Well, that's a story for another time. We go to the usual cozy cafeteria, because they have some of the best sandwiches I have ever eaten since I moved to this little town.

Chika: So, (Y/N), what do you want to take then?

(Y/N): I'll just go with the usual ham sandwich.

We all sat down on the usual place, because there could at least all ten of us fit, me included of course. But as we sat down, I noticed someone was absent.

(Y/N): Um, guys, where is Yoshiko?

Hanamaru: Yoshiko-chan? But she was here just a minute ago, zura...

Dia: Whatever she's doing, she's probably just doing her usual shenanigans again.

(Y/N): Well, I'll go and search for her then...

I did want to eat my sandwich in peace, but, the thing was, I've had some rather strong feelings towards Yoshiko in the latest time, and I don't absolutely want anything bad to happen to her. Nobody in Aqours knows about this, it'd just be embarrassing... 

(Y/N): YOHANE!! WHERE ARE YOU?!

Knowing her, I usually call her by her "fallen angel" name, but even I know that's not true with the demonic stuff. Poor her, though, as she always have such bad luck... I then start hearing someone sobbing. I went straight towards the source of the sobbing, and upon seeing who were sobbing, I froze, because there, under a cheery blossom tree, sat my love of my life, Yoshiko. She was talking to herself, and what she was talking about someone.

Yoshiko: He will never like someone like you, Yoshiko... He's just too pure for someone like me...

(Y/N): Y-Yohane?

I whispered, and that made her jump.

Yoshiko: (Y-Y/N)-kun?! W-What are you doing here?

She quickly calmed down and began talking with her rather sexy "fallen angel" voice. It made her sound so much more mature than what she normally does.

Yoshiko: Ah, so, my little demon servant has come... What brings you here then?

(Y/N): Well, I was searching after you, but the sobbing made it a little bit easier finding you.

Yoshiko: No, no, you are mistaken (Y/N). Those were tears of a fallen angel's homesickness.

I started getting impatient, because I just wanted an answer on who she were talking about.

(Y/N): Yohane, it's time that you tell me who you were talking about.

Yoshiko: I-I wasn't talking about y-you at least, i-idiot!

That felt like a stab to my heart. She didn't actually talk about me? Could it really be that she likes someone else? Without me even noticing, I started to have tears running down my cheeks.

Yoshiko: (Y/N)-kun? W-Why are you crying?

Without even thinking, I straight out said it, without any second thought.

(Y/N): Because I love you Yoshiko-chan...

I wiped away my tears, only for more to come down my cheeks. I continued on.

(Y/N): But I suppose you don't have any feelings towards me whatsoever... But it's understandable.

I turned away from her, and I had only one destination, my home. I didn't care for some sandwich anymore, the sandwich can rot. Just like what someone like I should do, rot away from this cruel world. But then, suddenly, I felt something soft on my cheek. It was a kiss from my sweet Yoshiko.

Yoshiko: I love you too, you crybaby.

Then all the sadness immediately disappeared, and I were noticeable blushing.

(Y/N): F-For how long have you had a crush on me, Yoshiko?

Yoshiko: Ever since we first met!

(Y/N): Oh, Yoshiko...

We then kissed each other mouth to mouth, and we probably stayed like that for several minutes before pulling away. I've never felt happier in my life.

(Y/N): I'll stay by your side, whatever it takes Yoshiko. My love for you shall never perish!

Yoshiko: Hehe, have I influenced you a little too much maybe?

(Y/N): Yeah...

Yoshiko: I'll love you too (Y/N)-kun, till death do us apart, and we get banished from this filthy human world!

Yoshiko: Also, just one more thing (Y/N)-kun.

(Y/N): Huh?

Yoshiko: Call me Yohane when in presence of humans, okay?

(Y/N): No problem, my queen!

We laughed it of, kissed one more time and then walked hand in hand back to the cafeteria where the rest of Aqours were waiting for us.

(So that was my first Reader Insert, hope you liked it! :3)