Dia Kurosawa x Male Reader

Me and the rest of Aqours recently had a sleepover at Chika's house, it was pretty fun actually. We play-

Dia: (F/N) (L/N)!! COME HERE!! RIGHT!! NOW!!

Oh, boy, here we go again. Dia Kurosawa. That's the name on a girl I both love and hate a little. Why I hate her a little is mostly just because of her bossy attitude towards me. Well, she's bossy on everyone in Aqours, including her little sister, Ruby, though she does go easier on her, but still. But I can't help but admire her beauty. My god, she's so perfect! That's why I do have a crush on her. It's just crazy how I can be so in love with her, but still hate her for her bossy behavior towards me.

(Y/N): What is it, Dia?

Dia: Who do you think you are, that just leaves stuff like this laying around?!

She points at the mess that once used to be pillows, and looks at me with a cold deadly stare.

(Y/N): Are you sure that it really was me who did this. It could have been Shiitake who did this.

Dia: Hm! Alright, but I want you to clean this up anyway, a dog doesn't know how to clean a mess like this.

(Y/N): Alrighty then...

Dia: Don't take to long time, though! Afterwards we're going to the local swimming pools, we are going relax a little bit today, and you are coming with us!

(Y/N): Alright, alright, I get it!

After having cleaned up Shiitake's mess, I went to my house to get my swimming trunks. And, as expected, Aqours stood there waiting for me outside their school.

(Y/N): Well, away we go!

I often tend to be rather playful of me, so I started marching like a soldier, with the group behind me. *SMACK!!* 

(Y/N): Ouch... What was that necessary for?!

Dia: Bu bu desu wa! Stoping playing around like a child, (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Ugh, fine then...

We finally arrived at the swimming pools, and we went to our respective changing rooms. Now I was fully prepared to swim around in the pool! Being the teaser I am, I decided to splash some water on Dia. 

Dia: AAHH!

Let's just say, I shouldn't have done that, at all.

Dia: (F/N) (M/N) (L/N)!! GET OUT FROM THE POOL, NOW!!

But at the same time she screamed, I snapped. I were tired of having her getting mad at me. So I got up from the pool, filled with anger. I walked towards Dia and stood right in front of her face. And I started screaming back at her.

(Y/N): ALRIGHT, LISTEN NOW HERE, YOUNG LADY! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR CONSTANT SCREAMING ON ME! ENOUGH ALREADY!

Dia: BU BU DESU WA! WHO HAVE GIVEN YOU PERMISSION ABOUT REBELLING AGAINST ME?!

(Y/N): I'M NOT TRYING TO REBEL AGAINST YOU! 

I calmed down a little bit...

(Y/N): Why do you have to be so beautiful yet so bossy at the same time?!

Dia: Well, that's because I love you!

We looked at each other for some seconds, then we abruptly went in for a kiss. A rather aggressive one too, but it did get calmer, and after some time making out, we finally pulled away from each other.

Dia: I'm sorry. Can you forgive me, (Y/N). I promise to not be so bossy in the future, okay?

(Y/N): Of course Dia, your apology is accepted.

After that, Dia and I were laying in the same sun chair, with Dia holding me against her body. All the other girls guessed for how long we will be in a relationship. Well, I'm certainly hoping that our relationship lasts forever.