Hanayo Koizumi x Male Reader

(Y/N): Hanayo, you can't constantly make rice all the time. You need to eat more varied food for once.

Hanayo: B-But I-I like rice s-so much, (Y/N)...

Aw man, Hanayo is just too pure for this world, it's just heartbreaking seeing her sad.

Me and μ's were going to have a picnic together, and why with me included? Well, that's a story for another time... Anyway, all us of prepared our respective meals at Honoka's house, to bring with us on the picnic, and Hanayo, unsurprisingly, were going to bring rice with her. We tend to call her the "Rice Goddess" because of her constant love for rice. It's like she want marry all the rice in the world! Well, she'd probably be a widow just minutes after the marriage anyway, if you know what I mean...

As we finally arrived to our favorite place we usually go to when having picnic, we all sat down under a big tree, and began eating. We chatted about things that have recently happened to us. Well, I didn't really have anything special to talk about, considering how I have just played games all day long, and I'm not doing that great in school either, unlike μ's, and especially Hanayo... Wait, why am I thinking about Hanayo all out sudden?! 

(Y/N): I have thought a lot about Hanayo.

Wait what? I didn't mean to say that! Oh, dear... Now I'm screwed...

Hanayo: (Y/N)-kun, w-what are you m-meaning with t-that?

Nozomi: He's probably meaning that he's...

Nozomi uses her usual tarot cards, and draws a card from the pile. She giggles at the sight of the card.

Nozomi: In love with you!

(Y/N): WHAT?!

Nozomi: It's the lovers card.

She shows me it, and I just sit there, blushing. And out from nowhere, Hanayo gives me a kiss on the cheek!

(Y/N): Huh?! H-Hanayo?!

Hanayo: I g-guess that it's right, b-because I've had a crush on you for a rather long time now...

Hanayo then sat beside me and leaned her head on my shoulder looking out over the park we were in. My heart was beating faster than ever, but I also felt more happier than ever. A girl, like Hanayo, in love with me? That doesn't happen everyday...