Kanan Matsuura x Male Reader

(Y/N): No, Kanan, I'm scared!

Kanan: Come on now, (Y/N)! You shouldn't be scared for diving in the sea!

But that's exactly what I was. I was terrified to jump into the deep water. You never know, something maybe grabs you and drags you down and drowns you.

Kanan: Alright on three we'll both jump in at the same time or else Mari will be ready to push you in.

Oh yeah, Mari is with us because we are sailing with her father's private boat. Mari's family really is a rich one...

(Y/N): No I refuse!

Kanan looked a little bit sad.

Kanan: Ok then, (Y/N), if you say so, then I'll jump in myself...

Kanan jumped into the water, like a dolphin, which hilariously is Kanan's favorite animal.

Kanan: Oh my, the water have such a nice temperature to it! Don't you still regret that you didn't jump into the water, (Y/N)-kun?

(Y/N): No, but I wish I could be able to express my feelings.

Kanan: For who?

(Y/N): Nah, that's a secret!

Kanan: Hey, (Y/N), can you lean a little over the edge?

(Y/N): Why?

Kanan: I want to tell you a secret!

So I leaned over the edge, and suddenly, Kanan grabbed my cheeks and pulled me down in the water.

(Y/N): Kanan!

Kanan: What? It was the only way to get you into the water. But, I want to give you a reward anyway.

Kanan swimmed towards me, grabbed me and kissed me on the mouth. She soon pulled away

(Y/N): K-Kanan-chan?

Kanan: I love you, (Y/N). I've wanted to say this for a rather long time now, but never gotten the chance, until now of course.

After that, we went back up on Mari's boat, holding hands. For the rest of the journey, me and Kanan were just chilling in a sun chair, and Kanan was hugging me.