Ruby Kurosawa x Male Reader

I still remember the day I first met little Ruby Kurosawa. Dang, was she a shy one. She was constantly stuttering while talking to me the first time, and eventually she just ran of, with her best friend Hanamaru, pursuing after her.

I do understand Ruby's behaviour, because she has a strong fear for men. I'm not exactly a man, because I'm just one year older than Ruby. But I don't think that helps at all, because she's still scared.

And yet, I find her to be one of the most cutest girls I've ever seen, but it's not like I have any romantic feelings towards her. Or do I?

Today I'm going to go with the Kurosawa sisters to do some shopping, which I usually hate to do, but, hey, Ruby is with us, so why not?

Dia: Here (Y/N), can you hold these for me while I try this skirt on?

(Y/N): Okay...

As Dia goes to the changing room, I stand there alone with little Ruby. Jesus, she looks like she will faint anytime soon, and it's probably because of all the unknown people that is wandering here and there in the clothes store. Dia then comes out of the changing room and purchases the skirt.

Dia: We're done here, for now.

(Y/N): For now?

Dia: Of course, you're going to go with us all the time to the shopping centre from now, you know!

(Y/N): Oh please...

Later we decided to eat some ice cream at the local ice cream stand outside the shopping centre. As usual I took the ice cream with my favorite taste. Afterwards, we found a place to sit at, and then we started to eat our ice creams. And while I was eating my ice cream, I swear that I saw Ruby looking every few seconds at me. Maybe she wanted to taste my ice cream?

(Y/N): Ruby-chan, do you want some of my ice cream?

Ruby: Eh?! O-Okay...

I leaned towards so she could take a bite.

Ruby: Mm...

She seemed to like it.

Boy, was she a cutiepie. No wonder why some people like her so much...

After finishing our ice creams, it was time to go back home.

It's such a nice weather out today, so I couldn't resist smiling. Then all out of sudden, I felt something soft, like lips, on my left cheek. I look at the person who just kissed me, and it was Ruby!

(Y/N): R-Ruby-chan? What was that for?

Ruby: I-It was Ruby's way to say t-that I love y-you...

I stopped walking and looked at Ruby, thinking about what she just said. Was it really so, that she actually have had a crush on me all the time? Well, no need to hold those romantic feelings back anymore.

Ruby: Do you h-have someone y-you love then, (Y/N)-kun?

(Y/N): Yeah, and it's you, Ruby-chan.

She smiled her cute smile and lunged at me, and hugging me tightly. I looked at Dia, who were smiling, and I looked back at Ruby. She went for another quick kiss, this time on my lips.

(Y/N): I promise to stay by your side, Ruby-chan, and I'll let no one harm you.

And as we continued on walking, me and Ruby were holding hands, and Dia kept on taking photos with her phone, sending them to the rest of Aqours, and saying how good of a couple we make.

Ruby: I-I love you so m-much, (Y/N).

(Y/N): And I love you a lot too, Ruby-chan.