Mari Ohara x Male Reader

Mari: Ah, you finally came (Y/N)-kun!

Today, I had promised to come with Mari, Riko and Yoshiko to the newly opened salad bar. While I don't really like salad, I will try to eat something at least.

Mari: Here we are!

As we entered, we were hit with a fresh scent of vegetables. Actually smelled pretty good.

(Y/N): Let's see what they have then... Chicken salad? I'll take that!

Yoshiko: Our little demon servant have already decided, huh? I guess I'll take the same one then!

Riko: I'll take the chicken one too.

Mari: Me too! Wait, I'll take a parfait too!

(Y/N): A parfait?

Mari: As a dessert of course, hehe!

The chicken salad was heavenly tasty. The chicken and salad were both fresh. After that, I, along with Riko and Yoshiko, were completely full. Expect Mari, because she moved on onto her parfait. How in the world is that even possible? I would probably puke if I ate more. But the parfait did look pretty tasty...

Mari: You want to taste some of my parfait, don't you, (Y/N)-kun...

She looked at me with satirical look, like she meant something completely different. But I couldn't resist, so I accepted her kind offer.

(Y/N): Alright, but just one spoon, okay?

Mari: Mhm, but I want you to close your eyes!

(Y/N): Close my eyes? Ok then...

Mari scooped up a bit of parfait and guided it into my mouth, my god was it tasty... But then, I felt something soft on my lips. I immediately opened my eyes. It was Mari, and she was kissing me! She pulled away, and she was blushing red like a tomato.

Mari: Hehe... I-It wasn't meant to happen, it was just a reflex...

(Y/N): Mari?

Mari: Okay! I'll say it now! I love you (Y/N)!

(Y/N): But Mari, why me? I am one year younger than you, yet you still... love me. Well, truth to be told, I have actually had a crush on you for a rather long time now, but I thought you wouldn't return those feelings...

Mari: But I do, (Y/N)-kun, and I love you so much!

I looked at Mari, and she looked at me. We then kissed each other again, and after a while she pinned me down on the sofa so she were laying on top of me, still french kissing. We finally ended our kissing after exactly two minutes. Riko and Yoshiko were just staring at us, without saying any word, and blushing. 

Mari: (Y/N)-kun, let's go to my dad's hotel, we can have some privacy at my room!

(Y/N): Sounds good for me. Thanks for today, Riko and Yohane!

Both Riko and Yoshiko: O-Oh okay, bye then...

Then Mari and I ran hand in hand towards her father's luxury hotel. We were going to have one hell of a afternoon in her room, just me and her.

*Later that night*

Mari: Wow, you're really good in bed, (Y/N)-kun.

(Y/N): Anything for you, my love.

We then once again kissed each other, and before falling asleep, Mari hugged me, pressing her body against mine, and I wrapped my right arm around her.

(Y/N): I love you so much Mari, even more than all the countable stars and galaxies on the clear night sky.