Nozomi Tōjō x Male Reader

(Y/N): No, that can't be accurate! There's no way that something like that will happen to me!

Nozomi: Well, the cards don't lie, you know.

I were fooling around with Nozomi with her tarot cards. I've often been someone who believes in spiritual and paranormal stuff, so it didn't take such a long time to become friends with her. She is just so cute too! I mean, her voice! It's just so angelic for a third year!

(Y/N): Alright, alright, how will my love life be then?

Nozomi: Your l-love life?

(Y/N): Yeah! I mean, like if I will ever get a lover, of course...

Nozomi: Ok then...

She shuffles the cards a little, and then pulls out a card and looks at it.

Nozomi: Well, one things for sure, you will surely fall in love with someone. Rather soon actually...

(Y/N): Its's the lovers card, isn't it?

Nozomi: Yeah...

(Y/N): I will then think of what you have said, Nozomi-chan.

Before I managed to get up from sitting on the ground, Nozomi lunged at me and pinned me down against the soft grass.

(Y/N): N-Nozomi-chan? What are you doing?!

Not saying anything, she went in for a kiss on my lips.

Nozomi: I love you, (Y/N)-kun...

(Y/N): B-But how? Why me, when there exist tons of other, much better and attractive looking guys than me?

Nozomi: Because you're the only one that's actually amazing...

I gave those words a little thought, and I kissed Nozomi. After that, she laid her head on my chest as she was hugging me. I also hugged her back as I looked up on the clear blue sky. I've for the first time really felt what love feels like, and the fact that I have the best girlfriend to ever exist.

Nozomi: I will never let anything separate us from each other, (Y/N)-kun...

(Y/N): Me neither, Nozomi-chan, me neither...