Rin Hoshizora x Male Reader

Rin: Nyaa! Why are you taking so long time on you?! I want see how it looks on you!

(Y/N): I refuse to show up at the party like this!

I'm going to go on a costume party with my best friend Rin, and she wanted us to have matching costumes. Unfortunatley, we're going to have a cat theme, which I just find ridiculous...

Rin: Oh, you look so cute in with those cat ears and tail, (Y/N)-kun!

(Y/N): Urgh... Do we really have to do this?

Rin: But, (Y/N), you promised to go with on that party! And I can't go on it unless I have a partner to keep me company!

(Y/N): Is that really so? Well, that's a rather stupid rule, but, I guess if you really, really want to go on it, then I guess I'll have to go with you in this, eh, cat... stuff. Why just a cat theme though? Is it just because you like to act as a cat sometimes?

Rin: Mhm!

As the evening came, we prepared our costumes one final time. Well, not really costumes, it wasn't much more than just a pair of cat ears and a tail, so it didn't really take any time at all.

(Y/N): Let's go then, Rin!

Rin: Yes, nyaa!

I walked beside Rin, and she were so excited to go on that party. Poor her, she has probably never gone to something like this, just because of that one damn rule... But why didn't she go with her other best friend Hanayo? They usually hang out more than Rin does with me. But I guess Rin wanted to have some time with me too for once.

Rin: WOW!!

As we arrived at the place, I was also very impressed by the amount of decorations they had put on the building where the party was held. We procceded to enter through the very welcoming entrance, and, my god, was it beautiful inside. I was so stunned that I just froze in place to look at the fantastic interior.

Rin: (Y/N)-kun, is something wrong?

(Y/N): No, no, Rin, but, it's just fantastic inside here. Look at the crystal crown, and all the paint-

???: Rin and (Y/N), are you two also here?

I was startled by the sudden interrupting voice, and I looked at the person whom had just spoke.

(Y/N): Kotori?! Are you also here?

Kotori: No, not just me, all μ's members are here!

(Y/N): So, who are the lucky ones who got to be partners with the μ's members then?

Kotori: Partners? But, (Y/N)-kun, who have said that? Anyone can go on this party, regardless if you have company or not!

(Y/N): Anyone?

I turned to Rin, looking at her with a disappointed look on my face.

(Y/N): You lied to me, Rin... You didn't need to have a partner at all...

Rin: I-I'm sorry, (Y/N)-kun...

She started to cry. Oh dear, Rin Hoshizora was crying... Now I just feel bad.

(Y/N): No, cheer up Rin. I didn't mean to be angry at you, but why this? Why did you say something to me that wasn't even true? We were supposed to tell no lies to each other, remember?

Rin: I said that because I love you!

My eyes widened. Did Rin just say that she... loves me? I just stood there without saying anything. But then I hugged her, which she surprised her.

Rin: (Y/N)-kun?

(Y/N): Rin-chan, you could've just said it earlier, not on a party.

Rin: But, I could never find courage in confessing to you just like that! You are just the most amazing guy I've ever meet and hanged out with, but I was still afraid that you would reject me!

Her tears were still running down her cheeks, wetting my clothes. But it didn't matter at all for me. I was hugging my best friend, or should I rather say, girlfriend, and that always makes me happy. I then kissed Rin on her forehead. She looked at me, and as she went in for a french kiss, we got interrupted.

Umi: SHAMELESS!!

(Y/N): Umi! Don't look then! We'll kiss if we want to!

And then me and Rin french kissed, all the while everyone else on the costume party gathered around us, saying things like how cute we looked together and how brave Rin was to even confess to me. As we finally separated our lips, we looked each other into the eyes.

Rin: I love you, (Y/N)-kun...

(Y/N): And I love you too, Rin-chan...

Later that night, we danced together like a bride and groom on their weeding night, and yes, we danced with our cat ears and tail, but I didn't mind that, because as long as I get to be with my Rin, I will always be the happiest human being on planet Earth.

Rin: How about going on date tomorrow? There is restaurant I know that serves super tasty ramen!

(Y/N): Of course, my love. I would be more than happy to go on a date with you.