Umi Sonoda x Male Reader

(Y/N): I missed again...

Umi: You have to concentrate more on the target, (Y/N)-kun, no wonder why you are missing it!

Today I were with Umi and trained on archery. It's kinda hard actually, but Umi is here, by my side, to support me.

Umi: Alright, we're done for today.

(Y/N): Huh? Already?

Umi: Yes, it has already been one hour of our practicing, (Y/N)-kun... How about we eat something, like sandwiches?

(Y/N): Yeah, I'm pretty hungry after all that practicing...

So we went for the closest cafeteria, and I ordered a fish sandwich, and Umi ordered a ham sandwich. We sat down on the opposite sides of a small table, facing each other, and we started talking.

Umi: I've got to be honest, you've improved a lot lately with your archery, (Y/N)-kun.

(Y/N): You really think so? I mean... The only times I get to practice is when I'm with you, Umi-chan...

Umi: D-Don't say it like that...

(Y/N): What are you talking about Umi? I love those moments when I am with you, Umi-chan! You've been such a good friend to me, ever since I became a supporter of μ's!

Umi: About that... 

Umi looks on me with a serious look on her face.

Umi: In the latest time, I've noticed that I have this "burning" feeling when I'm with you. Like I am about to burst with happiness.

(Y/N): Umi... That feeling... Do you have it only when you're with me?

Umi: Y-Yes... And I've kinda figured out what it could be...

(Y/N): And what conclusion have you come to then?

Umi: That I have feelings for you, like I am in l-love with you, (Y/N)-kun.

I was honestly not surprised by this confession, as I kinda figured it out on the first day we meet. But I smiled at her, and then I stood up from my chair and walked to Umi, and gave her a kiss on her cheek. Man, did she blush...

Umi: S-Shame-

(Y/N): Can it really be shameless if you are doing it yourself?

She sprang up from her chair, which surprised me, and kissed me on the lips.

Umi: I love you so much, (Y/N)-kun!

She then wrapped her arms around my torso and started kissing me even more. Well, I didn't say anything, because being with my Umi-chan always makes me happy, regardless of the situation we two are in.